Thissinglemama #93 Jingle bells A smells,cats all left alone,oh what fun adults will have with booze & phones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t Wendy the “GRANDMOTHER” have a bed to herself.

Aimee is a spoilt brat. She’ll be bed bound the whole time.
Charlie got a wee dig in that she likes sharing with Ralph and her mum and harper like to share too .

Aimee will greeting all night scrolling tinder for a ride down there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Explains why the selfish bint was falling over herself posting the grand arrival 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shirl's room tour 🤣🤣🤣 Looks like a fkn Premier Inn, not quite the ski-lodge log fire vibe you were going for Aims is it, duck me I'm screaming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine stopping at a service station for a break and those 3 witches cackling next to you all filming whilst stuffing their faces 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
An hour away from CP and they've got tocstop at the motorway services. Why? If you're only stopping to get a Starbucks, wouldn't you just motor on and have a coffee and food when you got there?

And the fecking support bear has also gone to CP! 🤦🏻‍♀️ ....twit!

Must be a new invented type of orgasm for tiktok when you're not actually getting any real sex....orgasming over food....."ooooo....ahhhhh....ooooh.....amazing....more!!

Not a man between the three fannies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thought they were in a huge log cabin the way they were going on ?? 🤣
Doesn’t look like one to me
I honestly was expecting for them to be in one of the tree house cabins the way they were banging on !
Sherwood aren’t nice log cabins like Whinfell, when we got there my husband started laughing and said it’s like stalag luft lll. They’re nice enough inside but ugly outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyday she outdoes herself! What a selfish cow, harper is getting older and won’t want to share in a few years so you’d think she would want to make the most of the last years but no it’s all about her!! People may disagree but she does not deserve to be a parent she is not capable of putting anyone before her own needs including her only child! She’s disgusting.

I’m also never someone who comments on people’s weights because we’re all different but what pisses me off is people like her who lies!! she is double the size of what she portrays on her page! There’s not an ounce of honesty in her just full of lies and bullshit 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thought she said a while back she had a heart condition? If that is the case then no doctor would advise her to go ahead on a trip with bronchitis and a heart condition 😳🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would never ask my mum to share a bed with my child ever.
And at 9/10 my child wouldn’t have felt comfortable at all with sharing a bed with their nanna. They would be like ‘mum it’s weird’.

( but at that age they would have been happy to snuggle up to their Mumma for a few nights and I would have loved it cos now they are older I don’t get a look in!)

They are bleeping freaks the lot of them.

And they are in pretty basic lodge. They are small for 5 people, will be cramped! Love that for them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Any fucker could buy a bear and say its for support. I bet she bought a bleeping sunflower lanyard in covid and swung it around claiming she was exempt from wearing a mask! At least the gingerbread man got off from being the one that the fat bleep clings too .
I have a 'friend' who is not dis-similar to our Aimless.
This 30 yr old Narc bought herself a sunflower lanyard for show but also wheels out various illnesses for attention, from colds/flu's to minor leg or arm injuries, right up to having fake epilepsy and to an alleged brain tumour.
She even saved a medical boot, crutches, hand & neck braces from a car accident about 7 years ago and brings them out every 6 months or so in various combinations, just to garner sympathy.
Her parents were told she has a mental issue but they ignored that and they still believe she has health issues which they then pander to her every whim and indulgence.
Her home is a tit hole and she collects animals just like Shameless, but also doesn't look after them correctly.
She's had a string of failed 'relationships' who are all to blame for the breakups and then does many 'woe is me' filtered TT's declaring her love for them.
She wears totally inappropriate clothes regularly, which don't fit or suít her build and favours a filter or 6 to the excess as well! She neglects her daughter emotionally and feeds her tit take aways instead of cooking her proper meals. The only difference is she doesn't have a wealthy daddy to bank roll her, so she claims every benefit she can. She lies continually but her family make excuses for her so she is never held accountable for anything.....only difference is Shameless is older and better lookinĝ! 🤔😬
Thankfully, i dont see her too often, shes very hard to cope with.
There are 1000's out there, the Narcs walk amongst us!

Reactions: 17
No way is Wendy sharing a twin room with Harper! Aimee with a double bed and room all to herself, why cant Harper sleep in the bed with her? She's her child!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Everyday she outdoes herself! What a selfish cow, harper is getting older and won’t want to share in a few years so you’d think she would want to make the most of the last years but no it’s all about her!! People may disagree but she does not deserve to be a parent she is not capable of putting anyone before her own needs including her only child! She’s disgusting.

I’m also never someone who comments on people’s weights because we’re all different but what pisses me off is people like her who lies!! she is double the size of what she portrays on her page! There’s not an ounce of honesty in her just full of lies and bullshit 🤬
She looks like she got dressed in the dark

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Notice that in Aimee’s video she makes no mention of the room arrangements … cos she knows she’ll get grief and questions asked about why she’s not sharing with H!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really disappointed with the accommodation plus the queue to check in / not luxury in any way shape or form

Reactions: 13
Counting down until she says H is sleeping with Wendy because she's ill and doesn't want to keep her awake coughing all night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.