Thissinglemama #93 Jingle bells A smells,cats all left alone,oh what fun adults will have with booze & phones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!!
I've seen all the comments about Erin, but never come across her, until her latest video popped up tonight.....obviously I ended up looking back on her " journey "
I'm sat here sobbing, and in awe of her strength.
God bless her❤😪
Meanwhile we are subjected to this freak of nature, moaning,whining and whinging!!!😡😡👊
Omg bless her heart I just looked Erin up 😭 she is such and inspiration and then you have that oxygen thief morning constantly about her little virus !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Those poor kids, having to see them three dickheads recording their every minute.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
MERRY CHRISTMAS TWATTLERS!! 🎅🏻

...and as if by magic, the north 🌟 has risen above Birkdale and healed the sick!!

What a surprise!! 🙄
What the duck would you do a video with 'fake no voice' such an attention seeking twit!! I'm so glad I blocked her I literally can't stand her 1 bit or the sister or the mum just a trio of cnuts

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They haven’t posted yet !
Hope it’s all gone tits up at CP for them
Or has aimless had to do an emergency detour to a walk in centre as her temp went up to 38 🤣
Quick trip to a Tesco for some ice pops for shirl to feed her
No doubt they will post soon screeching and acting like absolute deranged idiots
“Oh how stunning is this
Oh how beautiful is that
Oh how amazing is this
Stop it
Stop it
Erm erm erm “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
An hour away from CP and they've got tocstop at the motorway services. Why? If you're only stopping to get a Starbucks, wouldn't you just motor on and have a coffee and food when you got there?

And the fecking support bear has also gone to CP! 🤦🏻‍♀️ ....twit!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Cause their all pigs and have to stuff their faces with shite food
All for content

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has risen front the crypt!
What a load of tosh!
Good to see Dr. Shirl hasn't lost her touch .....by backing up Aimee's bullshite!
The whole family are pathetic tbh. 🙄
Oh please duck off!!!!
---
I knew that cat flap would be a problem when she has the kittens!
Stupid woman!
Skank forgetting she 'lost her voice' for a second there!! Don't know why intorture myself watching the vids on here they make me wanna smash my phone up 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
They all talked about what to do about going to CP - I.e. Ehmey read on here, but she has decided, under medical advice, she's OK to go if she feels up to it! HALLELUJAH...ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!
So you can spread the virus or bacteria that causes bronchitis and are advised to stay home to avoid others getting sick. Selfish cow

Attachments

Reactions: 6
When she said she dropped all her fries a wee voice in the back said “you only dropped one” the face was like thunder 😂😂😂
---
The kids will be banished to their room so they can’t call out the lies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the bloody hell does Harold have to sleep with Wendy??? Why can’t she she sleep with Aimlees??? Why does she never have her in her bed???

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Thought they were in a huge log cabin the way they were going on ?? 🤣
Doesn’t look like one to me
I honestly was expecting for them to be in one of the tree house cabins the way they were banging on !
Love that for her!!!
What the hell she thought she had booked I don't know🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Why the bloody hell does Harold have to sleep with Wendy??? Why can’t she she sleep with Aimlees??? Why does she never have her in her bed???
Came on to say the exact same thing. Let her sleep in with her mother and Wendy have the room to herself. But god forbid Aimee have to parent!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.