Thissinglemama #93 Jingle bells A smells,cats all left alone,oh what fun adults will have with booze & phones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As others have said that cabin is not giving the ski lodge vibes she said she wanted. I was extremely underwhelmed when they showed it. I’ve never been to that particular Center Parcs but I have been to Whinfell and that one looks much nicer tbh. Is there even a log fire in that cabin??

Reactions: 13
I’m betting this mornings video will be:

Laid in bed, croakey voice, sipping on a coffee ‘mummy’ made, giving a speech about how she selflessly decided to sleep on her own so harper wouldn’t get poorly, and how she is going to power through the activities today for the sake of the kids. Bonus points for any mention of ‘horrible comments/trolls/sadsacks’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never been to CP and the trio of twats haven't put me off...the accommodations looks fine.....I just find it hysterical that she was going on and on about the " log cabin", painting a picture of them all sat by a roaring log fire, sipping mulled wine, looking like shes she's spent an afternoon skiing on the Austrian alps!
She's trolling herself right now...love that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cp doesn't do it for me. Rather go abroad at Christmas time for that price.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.