Thissinglemama #93 Jingle bells A smells,cats all left alone,oh what fun adults will have with booze & phones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its just been Christmas but why is Harold wearing Noddy Holders trousers.
" Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know its just been Christmas but why is Harold wearing Noddy Holders trousers.
" Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday"
Such a bad mix of colours and patterns
Aimee has no pride in that child at all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She thinks because something is expensive or has a name on it, it’s worth wearing! They both look like they have got dressed from the bloody list property box!! She has no style in her clothes or her house, everything clashes. As for having the bed to herself and making harper share with Wendy, what a selfish witch!! I know I’m in the minority here but I think the lodge looks nice, I’d be happy to stay there. Granted it’s not what she made it out to be but it’s nice and places like cp you should spend most of your time doing fun things so only in the room to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s a lovely place to stay. But I don’t understand why she bought all that ski stuff and why she made out it was a rustic log cabin, it’s like a premiere inn room, just a bit more space. The way she was going on I was expecting a scene from ‘white Christmas’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
C
Who the hell dressed Harper?!!!!!
OMG! Talk about a technicolour dreamcoat....its even worse than her mother's outfit!! 🤢

It really annoys me how Ehmey always gets a double bed and room to herself and she palms off Harper with Shirl.
Ehmey really hates having to share anything with her daughter, not even a sleeping space. Disgusting mother!
They look so strained together
No vibe between them at all
I do feel for that little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She should be ashamed at the state of Harper. I’m sorry but what a mess the poor girl looks. Her clothes don’t match, her hair is a mess and she looks unwell. What a shitshow of a mother

• Sad
It’s a lovely place to stay. But I don’t understand why she bought all that ski stuff and why she made out it was a rustic log cabin, it’s like a premiere inn room, just a bit more space. The way she was going on I was expecting a scene from ‘white Christmas’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

She buys daily, either online or out when she's not ill. Clearly doesn’t show ALL she buys either.

This woman has a serious problem which is being ignored/enabled by everyone around her who SHOULD care but are Clearly in it for the bucks.

She bought a tit load of glitzy shite cheap clothes pre Christmas last year because she "had loads of nights out to go to" and it was fine so they wouldn't go to waste. Never seen the light of day and she went to duck all nights out.

She's one dangerous bleep, not least of all to herself. Pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can we not slate Center Parcs based on what she posts please 😭 she’s making it look utter trash. We’ve been going for so many years and now it’s the only place we can holiday with our autistic child. It can be a lovely little break and we’ve made so many lovely memories there.

I think I know exactly which villa they’re in, if I’m right, it’s central (I don’t know how they wrangled that last minute), literally a 3 min walk from the village centre. It’s an executive or exclusive with en-suites and sauna.
I wouldn’t dare expect my mum to share twin beds with my child while I had a double to myself. It’s just respect for your mum and responsibility for your own child. I’d insist she had the double!
---
She should be ashamed at the state of Harper. I’m sorry but what a mess the poor girl looks. Her clothes don’t match, her hair is a mess and she looks unwell. What a shitshow of a mother
Both Aimee and H look homeless - so scruffy. I’d be mortified if my child was walking around like that

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't get why she couldn't share the twin room with H, not sharing beds but still in the same room and Wendy could get the double!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
C

They look so strained together
No vibe between them at all
I do feel for that little girl
Where the hell has that lodge gif come from ???? 😂😂😂😂
I don’t remember posting that !!
---
Can we not slate Center Parcs based on what she posts please 😭 she’s making it look utter trash. We’ve been going for so many years and now it’s the only place we can holiday with our autistic child. It can be a lovely little break and we’ve made so many lovely memories there.

I think I know exactly which villa they’re in, if I’m right, it’s central (I don’t know how they wrangled that last minute), literally a 3 min walk from the village centre. It’s an executive or exclusive with en-suites and sauna.
I wouldn’t dare expect my mum to share twin beds with my child while I had a double to myself. It’s just respect for your mum and responsibility for your own child. I’d insist she had the double!
---

Both Aimee and H look homeless - so scruffy. I’d be mortified if my child was walking around like that
I am sure it is lovely, I have never been personally
Nearly did . The whole family , in-laws siblings cousins etc were booked in at Sherwood but then Covid hit and it all got cancelled and we never rearranged
But it looked so good we had all sorts booked
My daughter is autistic and I was a bit worried about taking her , but you saying this has put my mind at rest if were to ever go x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Harper looks an absolute state omg. The poor child, how can she be okay going out with her kid looking like that. She looks like she needs a good old scrub and do something to that hair!!

• Sad
Is she still ganning on about mr D
She did a TT about how happy she is to be single and that's how she's going to stay blah, blah, blah ......but if there was a chance of some local 🍆, she'd almost give herself whiplash doing a 180° flip to get to it!!
Shes hilarious!
---
I don't get why she couldn't share the twin room with H, not sharing beds but still in the same room and Wendy could get the double!
Ehmey wouldn't sleep in a single bed!!!! Where is Ted the Emotional Support bear going to sleep???
Ehmey doesn't want Harper in the same room as her, as she would have to parent her. It's probably annoyed her that's she's HAD to bring Harper, hence Shirl was invited as chief baby sitter for both kids!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So let's hope back to summer time before D2 came along. A was going to take H on a few trips away just they 2. They went to York but took W with them. A had asked H if she wanted to go to CP and apparently H said she would rather go to London shopping ( never happened) now all of a sudden H is really looking forward to CP and couldn't cancel as wouldn't be fair on the kids. Yeah but A H didn't like the look of CP in the summer. But now she can't wait to be there. Maybe tell that to her face she looks fed up . Oh aye that will be because all 'adults are on tge phones recording themselves. Great weekend for the kids.

Reactions: 14
Few things.....
1, thought should couldn't share a bed with anyone at the moment due to her anxiety? Queen A obviously said she's having that room because she booked it and then realised she had a daughter to parent.
2, centre parks have never advertised as a ski resort they are just like a cabin version of a premier inn. We stayed in the tree houses one year and they are better than the cabins but here was a few of us.
3, why is she still cry over a relationship that lasted 5 minuets. She's been crying double the time it actually lasted FFS.
that is all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.