Thissinglemama #93 Jingle bells A smells,cats all left alone,oh what fun adults will have with booze & phones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread suggestion from @Trapped_soul 👏🏻👏🏻 very festive 🎄

As you’re the Xmas winner, you get the other part of Aimless’s trifle 🤮😂🎄

I had to edit the title to fit ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She is literally at her happiest when she's ill! Weirdest woman I've ever seen! 100% thrives off being ill or harper being ill so she gets attention. She is one sick fruit loop!!!!
---
I'm so angry! She's actually sick in the head! Why would anyone wana appear so pathetic! There's people on tiktok going through chemo or end of life care and even they don't post videos like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread!

@c40 I’m so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you 😢😢

Aimless is a bleeping joke. Getting her dad round so he can have her germs for Christmas?? GROW THE duck UP!

Reactions: 17
'I'll have to ring me dad, I'll have to' whilst laughing.
Your 70 year old dad. Your 70 year old dad who you have repeatedly said for the past few weeks has been unwell. GTFO. You're managing to make a TT alright. But you want to get your dad over to bring you some food up. GROW UP AIMLESS.

Also can't work out the obsession with temperature taking. It's like 'ok how I can make this look as awful as possible' (which isn't even that awful anyway) I think the only time I have taken my temperature in my adult life was when I had covid and my partner was intruiged!

Reactions: 34
She’s an absolute joke. Shes alright to wave the camera about while she sticks a thermometer in her mouth. If she was actually feeling shite there’s no way she could be arsed filming it, she’s an attention seeking bleep who is only interested in everything being about her. Ruining her child’s Christmas because she’s selfish af.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The embarrassment I have got her is off the scales. Is she even for real at this point. If you were actually properly sick you wouldn’t be filming TikTok’s, you certainly wouldn’t be eating trifle at midnight. It’s attention seeking at its finest, she’s unbelievable. She should stay at home for Christmas. Don’t be going to your mums and potentially take down all of them too. Yes it’s tit, but think of others for a change. As for her ringing her dad by the sounds of it to come round and feed her as she can’t possibly get out of bed to make a slice of toast 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Thing is (from the last thread) Aimee said "I don't really like Turkey" again it's that ungrateful stance isn't it.
Shirley DOES the kids will think it's chicken and eat it anyway, they both eat chicken right?
We tell our boys mince is hamburger meat - that's what we call it as they're not overly keen on mince but will eat hamburger meat with Bolognese sauce and spaghetti 😂

If I am going to someone's for a meal, unless they ask for my preference on food, I eat what I am given because it's their home and their meal.

Surely I can't be the only one?
If I was invited for Christmas dinner, I'd assume it was Turkey and go with it, I wouldn't drop the hint "I don't really like Turkey" it's rude and entitled.

• Heart
  • Haha
No, she’s never gonna ring her Dad to come round 🤦‍♀️ Her Dad who she has repeatedly said has been unwell himself. Then risk passing on her germs to him?! Wtf.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Happy new thread twattlers!
Just watched hwr latest bollocks.
I'm seriously lost for words right now....I'm lost for words and unable to explain how abhorrent, disgusting, and vile she is... She makes me sick for so many reasons😡😡

" I'll have to ring me, dad,"

Stuffing the face with a 15 quid trifle that she didn't realise was 15 quid, at midnight, when she's meant to be unwell!
Lying in her stinking pit with those sweaty dirty, stinking pjs on and the thermometer hanging out of her gob🤢

'It's horrible being ill when you're alone"...duck right off...thank goodness Harold isn't there...I pity that child more each day😪

There are people who are really "ill" right now, people dying, leaving their loved ones behind..ALONE... people homeless and ALONE..yet this bleeping freak acts like this and laughs at her stupid self😡🤢

• Angry
Thank you for the new thread and great title ❤

She will fine and dandy for Xmas. A glass of kylie in both hands! Laughing at everyone running round after her! She’s one frigging fraud in every way! I still believe those cats will be left on their own. Dont think any cat sitter is coming round whatsoever!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s pissed in the triffle video , pissed up munchies no ill person would go for that.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, these people walk amongst us 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah go to the walk-in centre and see what else you can catch as well as wasting their time!
Someone in the comments last night suggested Beechams all in one. There’s all sorts she could take. Solpadene isn’t a decongestant! Although, she doesn’t have a runny nose and isn’t sneezing!
Get off your trifle ass and wrap those presents.

Reactions: 18
Thank you for the new thread and great title ❤

She will fine and dandy for Xmas. A glass of kylie in both hands! Laughing at everyone running round after her! She’s one frigging fraud in every way! I still believe those cats will be left on their own. Dont think any cat sitter is coming round whatsoever!
Yes she will, the absolute fraud..." I'm not great, but it's fine" you can just hear it now..and if there was a " cat sitter" I pity the poor sod...walking into that hovel🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I know this has been posted on the old thread but it deserves to be on this one too...

Look at the state of it.... remember fellow Twatlers, no matter what tit you might be going through just remember your not this pathetic bleep
"It's proper tit being on your own when you're poorly".......get to duck you pathetic, self obsessed cnut!! I was really unwell near Christmas when my son was only a toddler, my Mum and Dad arrived at my house without me asking, my Mum packed me into her car and took me back to their house so I could have peace and rest and then they both stayed at my house to look after my son without disrupting his life. Being on my own to do my own thing was bliss, I slept for 18 hours solid, had felt so much better for it.

• Heart
Great new fred title 👏👏👏
She'll be guzzling Kylie like it's pop come Crimbo morning. Don't reckon I've ever witnessed such a pathetic creature. An utter embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is an embarrassment, I can’t believe that video with the thermometer hanging from her gob!
If I uploaded that my sister and teenage daughter would be ripping into me and telling me to grow up and take it down.

I’ve woken up this morning with sore swollen eyes, dry nose, tight chest, coughing & sneezing BUT guess what.. Aimless.. I’m getting on with my day and not festering in bed feeling sorry for myself or getting relatives to run around for me.

you can tell just from the videos of her being unwell and the pity act that she grew up spoilt and waited on hand and foot and everyone had to serve her.
wendy should be telling her to grow the hell up she’s nearly 40 ffs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.