Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper looks nice on the insta pics from today. Makes a change to see ammiee out an effort in to her outfits.
Aye yeah for a change. Plus the kid is kicking about is a few hundred quids worth of Uggs 😳
I wish aimless would realise you don’t have to spend loads on kids to make them look smart and put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Got balls to be on her own? That might have something to do with every bloke dumping her sorry arse so doesn’t really leave her with much choice but to be on her own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many times she sits there pressing the button to get the answer she wants on those tiktoks.
My partner of 2.5years left yesterday, he was my first relationship post divorce and a horrid marriage. He treated me so well and I'm honestly devastated. I know it wasn't an awful amount of time but he means a lot to me.
There is no way I'm looking for a new man anytime soon. Its all about me and my kids (who I haven't told yet 😢)
I don't know why she's so obsessed with being in a relationship especially if she has had bad experiences like she harps on about.
I’m very sorry that you’re going through a break up. It’s not easy at all but take your moments to cry it out and feel all your feelings ( but just don’t stay there too long 😳😂 channeling my inner aimless) in all seriousness, you have us to vent to and I honestly do wish you all the best. I’ve been in your shoes a couple of times so you do have my support and well wishes ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many times she sits there pressing the button to get the answer she wants on those tiktoks.
My partner of 2.5years left yesterday, he was my first relationship post divorce and a horrid marriage. He treated me so well and I'm honestly devastated. I know it wasn't an awful amount of time but he means a lot to me.
There is no way I'm looking for a new man anytime soon. Its all about me and my kids (who I haven't told yet 😢)
I don't know why she's so obsessed with being in a relationship especially if she has had bad experiences like she harps on about.
Awww bless you and what a tit time of year for this to happen. Hope you are ok my friend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s always doing that with her hair too, drives me mad , it very thin hair so maybe she brings it forward trying to give the impression she has more ???
I saw her advert for that spicy lip gloss and she said she hasn't got filler in her lips for years. How has she got so much migration if she has no filler left??

Reactions: 14
7.30 at night
Ralph says he is hungry
Rr Charlie is cooking a roast dinner
He is 7 isn’t he?
He should have eaten by now

• Wow
  • Angry
Charlie is a proper witch.. kicking off on her live

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Why the hell is she talking like that in front of her kid and encouraging him to comment?!?! Jesus Christ. They’re all bloody awful. Those kids have no bloody hope.

Her policeman Dad should have a word with her about letting her underage kid on TikTok to participate in her lives, instead of arresting people who are commenting,

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Charlie is a proper witch.. kicking off on her live
Looks like being a crazy manic shitbag and a questionable mother runs in the family, swearing infront of R ralph and getting aggressive, what’s that teaching him??

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ralph going yeah in the background of her ranting.. and she’s only 33 😬 like she’s not ageing well

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Charlotte and Aimee are both manic as duck, that love I can’t help but laugh how cringe is she

Reactions: 19
Oh shut the feck up you moaning,whinging cow
So much for everyone not knowing about it .You moan every single day .God you're pathetic
He dumped you ,he's moved on.You should be used to that by now You dont need to share everything. Just shut up for once.
You would drive a Saint to drink.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Tbh Charlie seems triggered. She knows what was said was right and maybe it does hit a nerve hence the reaction. In front of Ralph I don’t agree with at all!!

Charlie hun if your dad is a policeman fancy getting him to deal with your sister driving under the influence? Thanks 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh shut the feck up you moaning,whinging cow
So much for everyone not knowing about it .You moan every single day .God you're pathetic
He dumped you ,he's moved on.You should be used to that by now You dont need to share everything. Just shut up for once.
You would drive a Saint to drink.....
H is home again to " that" I so feel for the poor kid... mummy been galavanting all weekend ( nothing wrong with that!!) Partying, shopping and now the state of it, so much for a home "full of love and happiness " and wholesome content!!
Absolute fraud😡

• Sick
Reactions: 22
How many more silent videos of her chewing a cup of tea moaning about how broken she is?!

‘I show up for everyone on here, it’s ok not to be ok’

duck off
---
Also she said she told David to get him mum
To stop with the memes (that she doesn’t see 🤣) but if they aren’t about her, why would debs need to stop anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh my hit a nerve with r charlie. No one even mentioned dads, Aimee has the richer dad , so therefore has a "different situation" aka spoiled

never seen someone so triggered

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.