Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Santa arrives in a helicopter. Bloody hell, no wonder she’s such a lazy princess if those are the circles that daddy moves in.
I like the dress, but she could easily have got a sparkly jumper dress! I have one from Oasis.
Nothing looks nice because her hair is too long and needs a good chop to get rid of the rats tails. She looks like a little girl who wanted hair down to her bum.
I've been to a charity do at that golf club and it's really not all that. My experience of the members though is jumped up snobs who think they're posh, aimee fits right in!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she suggesting she keeps quiet?? Pull the other one aimless you post drunken comments claiming all sorts of crazy and make all these ridiculous videos. Grow up and pay attention to your daughter

Reactions: 14
How can she keep using this ‘I don’t use filters’ line when a) she looks like a different person and b) she has 2 moles on her face that vanish 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched Shirls video about her being on dating apps. So if H can say something like that to her grandmother imagine what she says to Aimless ???

Reactions: 14
Does Charlie really need to have her nipples on show in nearly every video?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder how many times she sits there pressing the button to get the answer she wants on those tiktoks.
My partner of 2.5years left yesterday, he was my first relationship post divorce and a horrid marriage. He treated me so well and I'm honestly devastated. I know it wasn't an awful amount of time but he means a lot to me.
There is no way I'm looking for a new man anytime soon. Its all about me and my kids (who I haven't told yet 😢)
I don't know why she's so obsessed with being in a relationship especially if she has had bad experiences like she harps on about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why has aims got clown eyebrows?
added nose for affect! - your welcome 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she still has Harper all over instergram but not tik tok? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t get why she still has Harper all over instergram but not tik tok? 🤷‍♀️
Because she hasn't removed H for safeguarding purposes like she wants everyone to believe, but because she's been told not to post H on TT specifically

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.