Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the filler she kept having and migrating, and dissolving have made her lips wonky, they never used to look like that.
She looks awful on that outfit, she’s too short and her hair makes her look moonfaced.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lolol dig at dave and new bird "i can be on my own not just with someone for the sake of it" hes probably quite happy with new woman so shut up
---
Is harper even going to the golf club do. Also i find it so weird that ralph wouldnt go and charlotte why is the "its my dad not urs" feeling so prominent in this family? Its so separated :/
Aimee’s his daughter not Charlotte

Reactions: 6
She needs to invest in some new shoes and boots! Everything she puts on her feet (apart from trainers and Uggs) is years old and ruined.

That golf club is no where I’d step foot. Ever.
Can’t be doing with old people In twin sets from M&S looking down their nose at me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if offend everyone but I don't get the fascination with river island? 90% of thier stuff looks tacky & out dated.

She looks a right state

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If I’m honest there is just one thing I’m maybe envious of, not jealous, is the infinite disposable income. However, I wouldn’t swap my life in a million years for her lonely, vacuous existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope she’s not drink driving
I think the whole family think it’s a perfectly normal thing to do
Rrr Charlie was out with a large glass of wine last night in Warrington
Not sure how far that is from Blackpool
But I bet she didn’t get the bus
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0545.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
These two videos just came up again... thought it worth sharing for those amongst us who are relatively new and haven't yet seen the red-flag repeated behaviours - the recent allowing of DV accusations to imply D2 had done something abusive echos comments here about ex husband. The second clip explains why so many of us saw Pinocchio in the mc story.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Harper looks nice on the insta pics from today. Makes a change to see ammiee out an effort in to her outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s got the balls to be on her own? So why all the bleeping crying into your ring light then aimless? Why bombard Dave and his kids after you “dumped” him? The only thing strong and independent about you is the cat piss smell!!
She's not alone. Her mam and dad are bringing up her daughter, who also has her father in her life. She is financed by her father and ex husband, and her mother never leaves her side. Just duck off you big, scraggy, big nosed, whiny duck faced pillock.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Harper looks nice on the insta pics from today. Makes a change to see ammiee out an effort in to her outfits.
She does look nice
Don’t you think she looks stretched too?
But what’s she wearing on her feet?
IMG_0548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why’s harper got a phone at the golf club. Is it to keep her distracted while Aimless has a Prosecco or 5

Reactions: 12
She does look nice
Don’t you think she looks stretched too?
But what’s she wearing on her feet?
View attachment 2607764
The angle on the Santa pics a werid one. And yer, some nice boots would have been better, but anythings better then the trainers she lived in last year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.