Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cats were definitely left whilst she was out all weekend, otherwise we’d of had a “ my new bestieeeee “Mary” is cat sitting this weekend” video
All very suspicious about her dad still as to why he isn’t driving and has just got a walking stick - if he’d had a joint replacement he’d of had sticks as soon as he was out of hospital - not weeks gown the line. He looks his usual self on her recent photos - stood up straight unaided etc, so definitely something they are not telling about his lack of driving/running round after old slack knickers like he usually does.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never believed she doesn’t like cheese. For a household where apparently only a 9 yr old malnourished child eats cheese they go through so much! More than we do and I have more kids who all eat cheese.

she’s been seen eating mini cheddars and watsits before which if you actually didn’t like cheese you just wouldn’t touch. It’s just more lies a gimmicks

Reactions: 21
I’ve never believed she doesn’t like cheese. For a household where apparently only a 9 yr old malnourished child eats cheese they go through so much! More than we do and I have more kids who all eat cheese.

she’s been seen eating mini cheddars and watsits before which if you actually didn’t like cheese you just wouldn’t touch. It’s just more lies a gimmicks
her not liking cheese is a personality trait not a truth 😂
---
her nails are so grim imagine the dirt and food behind them. so grimy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn't H just have had a school dinner for the day if she had nwt in? I know every school's different but at ours you can change on the day and don't need to give warning etc.

Just keeping her off for a coughs a bit much.

Reactions: 13
Couldn't H just have had a school dinner for the day if she had nwt in? I know every school's different but at ours you can change on the day and don't need to give warning etc.

It’s probably because she’s hungover after a day with daddy yesterday and doesn’t wanna do the school run

Reactions: 14

The fact she had no packed lunch or breakfast foods in shows she had no intention of sending her in today .Aimless will be recovering from another weekend of drinking.

Her daughter has a sore throat yet she gives her quavers?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Very convenient for Harper to be ill on a cold Monday morning when Aimee has to do the school run!
I also think that Aimee eats cheese!

• Heart
What a lovely nutritous lunch for Harper no wonder she is sick and always looks ill her diet is appalling. Could she not have ordered some veg and cooked some homemade soup full of goodness or even with the soup she gave her instead of the crisps some fruit cut up in a bowl oranges, melon, grapes, strawberries kiwi and get plenty vitamins into her even a yogurt or something instead of shite crisps and bread all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a lovely nutritous lunch for Harper no wonder she is sick and always looks ill her diet is appalling. Could she not have ordered some veg and cooked some homemade soup full of goodness or even with the soup she gave her instead of the crisps some fruit cut up in a bowl oranges, melon, grapes, strawberries kiwi and get plenty vitamins into her even a yogurt or something instead of shite crisps and bread all the time
She could have used Uber eats. They do an offer on Mondays for half price veg and fruit. Could have stocked up and given her lots of lovely vitamins. Guess she only used Uber eats when she’s been paid 🤑🤑

The state of it ...... She must be good at BJs because I can't see any other reason a man would go back for seconds

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

I don’t like cheese in any form but I love quavers, cheese & onion crisps etc. I don’t think they taste anything like cheese 🤣 My hubby and son love cheese though and like yourself we don’t go through as much cheese as she does. I do think because she buys the pre grated stuff it goes off quicker and that could be why. It’s just laziness!!

Reactions: 7
can someone explain the timeline with D1 and D2, please? So i remember she bought D1 an initial glass last christmas but then they split before Christmas, yes?

But then I also seem to remember she started dating D2 in July (?) time and that there were only a few weeks between D1 and D2? Can someone clarify please 😂 thank you witches xx

Reactions: 7
All jokes aside though I actually can’t get over this woman nearly in her 40’s prancing around in a Paddington bear oodie wondering why she can’t keep her men for longer than a month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t like cheese in any form but I love quavers, cheese & onion crisps etc. I don’t think they taste anything like cheese 🤣 My hubby and son love cheese though and like yourself we don’t go through as much cheese as she does. I do think because she buys the pre grated stuff it goes off quicker and that could be why. It’s just laziness!!
That pre grated stuff is horrible and hard and only good if you melt it
It’s a totally different texture when you grate it yourself

That pre grated stuff is horrible and hard and only good if you melt it
It’s a totally different texture when you grate it yourself
Can you come and tell my fella this as he won’t have it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Steph vavron just popped up in my FYP getting dressed.. . I thought aimless was bad.. Vavrons FooFoo Flaps were nearly hanging out her underwear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Steph vavron just popped up in my FYP getting dressed.. . I thought aimless was bad.. Vavrons FooFoo Flaps were nearly hanging out her underwear
Omg I saw that
She’s been caught out on another lie
Said she sent some goodie boxes to a school
She made a TT packing all the boxes
Someone mailed the school
I think the school have made her remove the video as it’s against school policy to accept the gifts
Plus some kind of safeguarding issue
Her and Aimee are the same
Make up stories for content

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg I saw that
She’s been caught out on another lie
Said she sent some goodie boxes to a school
She made a TT packing all the boxes
Someone mailed the school
I think the school have made her remove the video as it’s against school policy to accept the gifts
Plus some kind of safeguarding issue
Her and Aimee are the same
Make up stories for content
After the whole aeroplane incident I’m surprised there’s companies want anything to do with them.

If I had company I’d stay well clear

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.