Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black jumper and jeans I think it was!

If it’s dressy why not actually wear some colour instead of looking like you’re going to a funeral?

If it was me I’d be wearing red or green to be Christmassy
Yeah why didn’t she wear that god awful red frilly thing she tried on a few weeks back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Santa arrives in a helicopter. Bloody hell, no wonder she’s such a lazy princess if those are the circles that daddy moves in.
I like the dress, but she could easily have got a sparkly jumper dress! I have one from Oasis.
Nothing looks nice because her hair is too long and needs a good chop to get rid of the rats tails. She looks like a little girl who wanted hair down to her bum.

Reactions: 15
I actually like the dress I was going to get it myself but seeing it on Aimee as my body shape is like hers has put me off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I noticed the caption says should have got a smaller size. You can see it’s tight across her hips she’s just doing it for attention now ffs

I would have thought something like the viral h&m Dress with a bow on the back would fit the brief better if she was going dressy.

Reactions: 12
Her hair lets her down and that jumper dress and boots are hideous lol. I got a nice cream jumper dress from Tesco for a lesser price

Reactions: 10
Oh Mandy,what is it you think we're jealous of ? No one can answer that.

Self loathing? About what ? My lovely family, my man who adores me ,my gorgous dogs,beautiful home , career helping other women ? Wheres the self loathing in that ?
Not busy? This is basically the first seat I've had all weekend! Friday night ,sons football team party ( I'm on the committee,it's what you do when you have kids .take note Mandy and Aimless)
Yesterday we drive over 2 hours to go to the Edinburgh Christmas Market with the kids Went on all the rides ,had seasonal food and hot chocolates,we all loved it
Takeaway and film night last night with just the other half as kids were at their aunties sorting out presents
This morning ,cooked breakfast beach walk with the dogs.......... the other half and the kids are doing the roast as they told me I deserve a day off .
Just normal family life,and,unlike Aimless, we don't feel the need to film every second of it

But please ,Mandy,please let us twattlers know what we are jealous about ?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She could have had the cinderella shoes out that she loved and paid a King's ransom for...that have never seen the light of day.... not with that horrid frock though....its the frills for me....they ruin it ...
I said earlier.......doesn't matter what she wears or how much she spends...she looks like trash😳

Reactions: 16
Lolol dig at dave and new bird "i can be on my own not just with someone for the sake of it" hes probably quite happy with new woman so shut up
---
Is harper even going to the golf club do. Also i find it so weird that ralph wouldnt go and charlotte why is the "its my dad not urs" feeling so prominent in this family? Its so separated :/
Well he’s not charlottes dad so why would she go

Reactions: 14

Self loathing? About what ? My lovely family, my man who adores me ,my gorgous dogs,beautiful home , career helping other women ? Wheres the self loathing in that ?
Not busy? This is basically the first seat I've had all weekend! Friday night ,sons football team party ( I'm on the committee,it's what you do when you have kids .take note Mandy and Aimless)
Yesterday we drive over 2 hours to go to the Edinburgh Christmas Market with the kids Went on all the rides ,had seasonal food and hot chocolates,we all loved it
Takeaway and film night last night with just the other half as kids were at their aunties sorting out presents
This morning ,cooked breakfast beach walk with the dogs.......... the other half and the kids are doing the roast as they told me I deserve a day off .
Just normal family life,and,unlike Aimless, we don't feel the need to film every second of it

Oh Mandy…. No one here is jealous of that vile woman. None of us introduce men to our kids days after a shag, all of us wash daily, double shampoo our hair frequently, give our children our all, don’t complain about mental health when we’re having a tough day, we get on with it and finally (and I could go on and on) NONE OF US SEEK CONSTANT VALIDATION FROM A BUNCH OF BRAINLESS AND TOOTHLESS IMBECILES WHO MISS THE DAYS OF JEREMY KYLE SO THEY WATCH AIMLESS AND HER CAR CRASH OF A LIFE!

So Mandy, take all that into consideration and then duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ffs shes even asking santa for men advice with her song choice no aimless u probably won't have a man next year either but u can use the grinch mug and socks yourself absolute bell end. One minute I have the balls to be on my own the next stupid facial expressions at a song about wanting a man

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually like the dress I was going to get it myself but seeing it on Aimee as my body shape is like hers has put me off
I def think without that " frill " at the bottom, it would look much nicer !

Reactions: 8

Oh mandy...go find Alice and jules and piss off to wherever they are🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shirley's latest post .....how does Harper know what a dating website looks like?? A 9 year old shouldn't know that sort of thing .
The whole family are red flags

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
i know but its a big event with santa and a helicopter? R they just total strangers to aimees dad
I personally just thought that was normal Charlotte will do stuff with her dad without aimee but I do think aimee could have asked for Ralph to go with harper

Reactions: 10
Santa dinner at the golf club
Pic 1 last years outfit
Pic 2 this years outfit
Spot the difference
This years just a longer version of last years wooly
IMG_0541.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.