Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copied from Google -
The informal term girl dinner is used to refer to a meal typically consisting of snacks, side dishes, and small portions of (often randomly assembled) foods. Regardless of its components, girl dinner is typically characterized by its small portions

My interpretation is a meal made up of random snacks- little bits of what you fancy that don’t necessarily go together
Thankyou for clearing that up 😊😊 she never has a "girl dinner" then because there's no small portions going on there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she manage to overdress for most events and now that the dress code requires it, she pulls out the knitted stuff and boots 😂😂
---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Quite cheap for aimless maybe she spent all her dosh on hotels make up and selfridges
IMG_0534.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think she looks quite chunky in that dress even her legs look wider
I’m surprised she’s going out in it
Not flattering at all
Looks more like one of her Oodies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she still got a Happy Tot certificate on her fridge?
Must be years old
IMG_0535.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I really dislike her hair. I have long hair too (not quite as long as hers) but I actually style it hers just hangs everywhere. The hair of an 8 year old, the face of a 50 year old.
On some of her fb photos...granted a few years ago...her hair looked so much better and she actually looked quite pretty...twit hat was obvs not doing her hair back then🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to tell us that of all the clothes she buys and never see the light of day that she couldn’t find something better than what she’s wearing? She’s most bizarre.
---
On some of her fb photos...granted a few years ago...her hair looked so much better and she actually looked quite pretty...twit hat was obvs not doing her hair back then🤪
She looks so different. The lips I get as she fills them now, but what’s so different about her eyes?

Reactions: 15
Outfit looks awful. She was making it out to be so dressy I was thinking cocktail or black tie but that outfit doesn’t look particularly dressy or fancy. What did she wear last year to be underdressed??? Pjs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She filmed there and posted it last year
People contacted the golf club to tell them
Then she removed the vids
The club has a no film policy so they must of had a word with her
Ahhhh okay. Yeah thought she did it last year. Makes sense they don’t want her to film tho.

Reactions: 4
Outfit looks awful. She was making it out to be so dressy I was thinking cocktail or black tie but that outfit doesn’t look particularly dressy or fancy. What did she wear last year to be underdressed??? Pjs?!
Black jumper and jeans I think it was!

If it’s dressy why not actually wear some colour instead of looking like you’re going to a funeral?

If it was me I’d be wearing red or green to be Christmassy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.