Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Has the “balls” to be alone, so why has all Aimee’s done is cry and moan?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think Josephine is trying to stir the pot , yeah Aims of course David has asked Debs to stop it , you keep telling yourself that 🙄
She’s not seen any of it
She doesn’t know whats said on it
But David asked his mum to stop

Stop what? If she doesn’t know what it says?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Think Josephine is trying to stir the pot , yeah Aims of course David has asked Debs to stop it , you keep telling yourself that 🙄
She hasn’t see any of it 🤣🤣🤣 the first thing anyone would do if they are told someone is putting memes up about you is to go and have a look. Of course she’s frigging seen it all like she reads here like a bleeping daily newspaper!! God she’s a lying freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What Aims looks like compared to what she filters herself to look like
And dear doberhuns
Nothings been photoshopped
Sources are from her TT profile pic and from the Clomana party on Saturday
IMG_0530.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lolol dig at dave and new bird "i can be on my own not just with someone for the sake of it" hes probably quite happy with new woman so shut up
---
Is harper even going to the golf club do. Also i find it so weird that ralph wouldnt go and charlotte why is the "its my dad not urs" feeling so prominent in this family? Its so separated :/

Reactions: 12
Her smile is so am smug . But then I don't think she has ever done a genuine smile in her life. Bet she's raging that her mum had a date last night and she didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder why she ain’t filming at golf club. Daddy probs told her no 😭😭🤣🤣🤣
She filmed there and posted it last year
People contacted the golf club to tell them
Then she removed the vids
The club has a no film policy so they must of had a word with her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me , or what?
But, she's doing her GRWM in her last night's "jarmies"and sweaty ooodie 😳
Has she even had a wash...never mind a bath or shower?
I.just couldn't...seriously 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Those bits from Mac were over £100! So relatable yet again (not)

And not to shower before going to a dressy event is just pure disgusting…

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.