Thissinglemama #90 Forget Widow Twankey ..she's more Black Widow Skanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copied from Google -
The informal term girl dinner is used to refer to a meal typically consisting of snacks, side dishes, and small portions of (often randomly assembled) foods. Regardless of its components, girl dinner is typically characterized by its small portions

My interpretation is a meal made up of random snacks- little bits of what you fancy that don’t necessarily go together
Sounds like a picky tea or make do tea. lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spot the difference pic one smooth skin pic 2 leathery rhino skin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well as it’s described as “Small Portions” this glutenous Pig obviously doesn’t have “girl dinners” she has huge “man portions “
She has American obese portions. What she had last night was more than I had all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got the balls to be on her own? So why all the bleeping crying into your ring light then aimless? Why bombard Dave and his kids after you “dumped” him? The only thing strong and independent about you is the cat piss smell!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Aimless in the wild. You can spot her moon face from miles away.

Had to black out all the faces on the dance floor 😂
What the duck??🤪
After seeing all these unfiltered.pics again, she gives me so much anger that she swears on her child's life she doesn't lie/use filters!!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
‘She’s got the balls to be on her own’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she’s taking the bleeping piss!!! She’s a frigging winge bag!! Always crying into her teddies over a man! So how come she was out with a man last week then if she’s got so much balls to be on her own??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s got the balls to be on her own? So why all the bleeping crying into your ring light then aimless? Why bombard Dave and his kids after you “dumped” him? The only thing strong and independent about you is the cat piss smell!!
I ran here after I watched that. The balls to be on her own and not stay with a man just because. Errrr chance would be a fine thing that they gave you the opportunity to stay with them 🤣 If this is true why have you been moping and crying the past few months over a bloke?!
At this point I think she says things to get reactions and attention as any attention is better than no attention in her eyes.

Reactions: 20
Aimless needs to watch this
Along with part 2 of it
And learn that moving a guy in quick or letting them meet her child early can lead to this
This is NOT about any of the guys who have been in Harpers life
It’s about awareness of what could happen
TRIGGER WARNING. SA is talked about

• Angry
Reactions: 7
How can she try and be sassy with the I’ve got the balls to be on my own when she’s spent the last week crying about not being with Dave and him moving on? 😂 she seriously must be so used to lying she forgets everything she’s put on there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sunday -Christmas at the Golf Club
But no Harper to enjoy it ☹

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shameless, you'll always be underdressed, no matter what outfit, or how much you spend on it, or how much slap you put on!
You're ugly inside, you can fool some of the dobertwats, but so many see through you now...love that for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Aimless needs to watch this
Along with part 2 of it
And learn that moving a guy in quick orld letting them meet her child early can lead to this
This is NOT about any of the guys who have been in Harpers life
It’s about awareness of what could happen
TRIGGER WARNING. SA is talked about

Exactly 💯 this & then even if she was extremely devasted & so so sorry afterwards & said she had no idea it would ever happen THATS THE bleeping POINT YOU DONT REALLY KNOW. Also letting it be known on the whole Internet how loose your knickers & your morals are is definitely only ever gonna attract the kind of man you deserve.

Reactions: 10
The only balls she’s got are Christmas balls, she hates not having a man, she’s so desperate you can smell it through your screen, she needs to write to Santa for a personality, a make-up course and a lie detector

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel really sorry for the next man that comes along. She’s going to more desperate than ever to trap him in some way so she thinks he can never ever leave her.

Reactions: 14
Balls to be on her own?! She’s had two men as the loves of her life in less than 6 months and spends hours crying over them or moving on to the next within a week. What a joke she’s totally delusional. She must actually believe the lies she spouts

I can’t work out is harper there or not for the Christmas event?

Reactions: 15
Yes Harper is going she said she had given in her Christmas present to Santa for her. Also have seen the pic on her Insta with Chloe #studiolights😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.