Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep pushing this delulu notion that a full tummy is better than a nutritionally balanced diet?

Actually a tummy full of empty calories, sugar, salt and artificial crap is incredibly detrimental to healthy body and brain growth and development.

'Fed' is not best! NOURISHED is best!View attachment 2588867View attachment 2588868
That's something someone says when they know they are wrong but can't be arsed changing it 😡 excuses for her tit parenting her dinners tit but at least she's fed yeah well done aimee

Reactions: 9
I really would love her to lose her internet connection forever!!

I’ve spent the last two days in dispair and devastation.
My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
I'm so sorry I hope she's doing ok. The twattlers are always here if you need a vent or a cry.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
Thinking of you all at this time of such worry....I hope you all receive the help you need....my heartfelt love to you, your daughter and the whole family xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Skeletor”s back at it on live knocking out the best ever skincare product in case anyone’s interested……

• Haha
Reactions: 14

My heart is with you all and sending love and strength to you and your daughter ❤

That lazy chav will get enough sympathy to carry her through her Black Friday ads but her followers are starting to see through the bullshit. I’d rather be a twattle than a tik tok arselicker

• Heart
Bliddy Steph has just uploaded a video with bags and bags of free clothes from pretty little things
I nearly threw my phone across the room!
Parents are out there scrimping and saving, many not buying themselves new clothes often and this ungrateful greedy pig gets all that for nothing
She just rip’s through the bags chucking it all around
😡😡😡
God I hate “influencers “

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Awwww, I'm so sorry to read your post 😥😥
I hope your daughter , you and all your family get the strength to work through that. Sending you lots of virtual love and prayers ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One thing I’ve just thought.. why haven’t they taken H to pick the tree with them? Surely she’d love that, but no those 2 selfish hags thinking of themselves
Harper may be at her Grandad's today or her Dad's, I think it's his weekend to have her. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Bliddy Steph has just uploaded a video with bags and bags of free clothes from pretty little things
Parents are out there scrimping and saving, many not buying themselves new clothes often and this ungrateful greedy pig gets all that for nothing
😡😡😡
She's a cu next tuesday

@Johnson1901 so sorry your family is going through that. I know that we will be the last thing on your mind right now but please reach out if you need to. We are all here for you and praying that you manage to secure some much needed help for your precious girl xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the sister is live now.
Someone just said
‘can’t believe someone is pretending to be harper’ and she says
‘what? What do you mean?’
And they tell her about it and she says
‘oh yeah that was ages ago that was’

So why was Aimee’s ‘head falling off’ the other day when she made that TikTok making out it had just happened 🤣

liar liar 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Big hugs to you and your family. This must be devastating , I’m so sorry you are going thro such an awful time. Wish there was something we could all do to help ❤❤❤

• Heart
Can tell she's been getting stick for the piss-poor dinners she's been putting out by her reaction 'ooookkkkk?' bleeping hole of a lassie. All week it's been poor me, poor me, gearing up for the pity sales tomorrow. Absolutely pathetic.

• Sick

So sorry to read this. Sending all my love, strength and prayers to you and your daughter ❤ Thinking of you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For someone who is meant to be heartbroken she's prowling for D3 ...
And why did she make out the CEOP thing happened last weekend when her sister says it happened ages ago? Lying cow

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
😡😡😡
She got gifted £90 Steve Madden biker boots too!

last time I ever spend money with them!

• Sick
  • Angry
She is so embarrassing doing these bloke predictions!! What a weirdo!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So the sister is live now.
Someone just said
‘can’t believe someone is pretending to be harper’ and she says
‘what? What do you mean?’
And they tell her about it and she says
‘oh yeah that was ages ago that was’

So why was Aimee’s ‘head falling off’ the other day when she made that TikTok making out it had just happened 🤣

liar liar 🤥
Haha
Busted!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.