Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really would love her to lose her internet connection forever!!

I’ve spent the last two days in dispair and devastation.
My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
Can’t imagine how you are feeling right now, incredibly sorry that your dear daughter felt this way. I truly hope she is able to get the help that she needs. Thinking of you all.x

• Heart
Reactions: 18

My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
Oh I am so heartbroken to hear this. I hope that she can get the help she needs, and that she finds the peace against the turmoil inside she’s obviously struggling with. Sending lots of love to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh my, I’m so sorry to read this, hope she gets the help you all need - thinking of you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so sorry to hear the struggles some of you brave & strong tattlers are facing and living through. I haven't commented on here for ages as I've had a lot going on myself. We lost our son during pregnancy in August and I've been spiralling ever since. I've just watched Ehmay's latest tit show and my blood is boiling. Okay, mental health doesn't discriminate but what does she have to be stressed about?!?!?! No mortgage/rent, no job to attend, despite said struggles, mummy and daddy that do everything for her, minimal parenting due to mummy and daddy always being there... She's seriously so self centred and lacking any kind of emotional maturity or perspective. She needs a reality check about how good she actually has it!!! She's pathetic

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I am so sorry to hear the struggles some of you brave & strong tattlers are facing and living through. I haven't commented on here for ages as I've had a lot going on myself. We lost our son during pregnancy in August and I've been spiralling ever since. I've just watched Ehmay's latest tit show and my blood is boiling. Okay, mental health doesn't discriminate but what does she have to be stressed about?!?!?! No mortgage/rent, no job to attend, despite said struggles, mummy and daddy that do everything for her, minimal parenting due to mummy and daddy always being there... She's seriously so self centred and lacking any kind of emotional maturity or perspective. She needs a reality check about how good she actually has it!!! She's pathetic
Oh my god, I'm so so sorry 🥲🩵🩵 sending love

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I am so sorry
My daughter did this when she was 12 , I am here if you need a chat
Sending strength to you right now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny how down she’s made out she’s been lately she’s still managed to do the school run because she’s had to. Maybe daddy dearest needs to put his foot down because I guarantee when he’s feeling better she will have him do the school runs again.

• Heart
How can she look at her mums garland etc and think that her tit leaves look OK her house is a disgrace why isn't her mum telling her to sort her house out I know mine would. And another meal for Harper with no nutrition whatsoever bread bread and more bread for someone who doesn't work that poor child should have a lovely home cooked meal every night she has no excuse for how dirty and untidy her house is and for the way that poor girl is fed

Reactions: 19
Thursday's DUD ......SAME tit, BUT DIFFERENT day! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep pushing this delulu notion that a full tummy is better than a nutritionally balanced diet?

Actually a tummy full of empty calories, sugar, salt and artificial crap is incredibly detrimental to healthy body and brain growth and development.

'Fed' is not best! NOURISHED is best!
Screenshot_20231123_192251_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231123_192241_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I'm so sorry I hope she finds her peace soon .Hugs to you all xxx

• Heart
How much bread can one child eat? She’s had a sandwich for lunch and then bread for tea 2 days in a row now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

So sorry, hope all is well. Big love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Three slices of thick sliced white bread, thick with butter, add a load of cheese to two of the slices and a bit of shop bought soup - just what’s going fill and nourish a 9 year old kid - NOT!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Why does she keep pushing this delulu notion that a full tummy is better than a nutritionally balanced diet?

Actually a tummy full of empty calories, sugar, salt and artificial crap is incredibly detrimental to healthy body and brain growth and development.

'Fed' is not best! NOURISHED is best!View attachment 2588867View attachment 2588868
she’s been out for lunch with Shirl, so she’s got a full tummy.

Harper has literally had hammy Sammy, crisps, frube, Barney bear, pear slices then shop bought soup with a cheese toastie and slice of bread.

That’s not enough for a toddler let alone a 9 year old

• Sad
  • Haha
Laughable that Ehmey says that being depressed doesn't stop you being a good mother, in her case that is complete bollox!! If she was a decent mother, her child wouldn't be being looked after by others because she is incapable of do it adequately! Blaming everyone else for her shortfalls or hiding behind 'illnesses' doesn't make it acceptable either!! 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
I’d understand these dinners if she had a cooked nutritious lunch at school but she had packed lunches full of snacks. Where’s the hearty warm meals
---
Laughable that Ehmey says that being depressed doesn't stop you being a good mother, in her case that is complete bollox!! If she was a decent mother, her child wouldn't be being looked after by others because she is incapable of do it adequately! Blaming everyone else for her shortfalls or hiding behind 'illnesses' doesn't make it acceptable either!! 🤬
Oh but it does though she shouldn’t feed her child for 5 months after her first break up

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Honestly lol. I remember crying into my pillow over Donny Osmond (showing my age) but never a bloke at her age and begging like she does. What a cretin. AIMLESS he is long gone and moved on big time. You was his worst NIGHTMARE babe 😂😂😂
Has he got a new girlfriend? Sorry if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick but you saying he’s moved on big time I’m thinking I’ve missed something 🤣🤣
---

Omg 🥺🥺🥺 this is heartbreaking. I’m so sorry lovely lady. Sending you so much love and support. We’re here for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I'm so sorry for you and your daughter, I so hope she is getting the right support. My son is the same age and regularly expresses suicidal thoughts. It is absolutely heart breaking. Lots of love to you xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.