Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this utter embarrassment will hound him hoping to wear him down. He needs to block her from every Social Media Platform possible. How degrading, being dumped then begging the bloke to have you back. She needs bleeping help and quick. I bet this is exactly how twit in a Hat caught poor old Greg out, then deliberately got herself up the duff trying to secure her future, AIMLESS has had a good teacher for sure . Disgusting family, I wouldn’t piss on them if on fire !!
Definitely. She is that type. Most people would not lower themselves to begging them etc.
It’s something a teenage girl does, I remember crying over a boy saying please don’t leave. Thank god there wasn’t phones back then 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But a grown adult???? Get a grip skankymumma

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely. She is that type. Most people would not lower themselves to begging them etc.
It’s something a teenage girl does, I remember crying over a boy saying please don’t leave. Thank god there wasn’t phones back then 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But a grown adult???? Get a grip skankymumma
Honestly lol. I remember crying into my pillow over Donny Osmond (showing my age) but never a bloke at her age and begging like she does. What a cretin. AIMLESS he is long gone and moved on big time. You was his worst NIGHTMARE babe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a shame they couldn’t have included H in the Christmas tree shopping and done it over the weekend. That poor child doesn’t get a second thought.
It sad
Aimee went to visit her dad without Harper
Now Christmas tree shopping without her
Poor Harper is stuck in most weekends
I’m not sure if they are going to the golf club this week either for granddad’s birthday or it might be the Father Christmas lunch
Will old Greg be well enough?
The whole family seems fighting fit when food & booze is involved

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It sad
Aimee went to visit her dad without Harper
Now Christmas tree shopping without her
Poor Harper is stuck in most weekends
I’m not sure if they are going to the golf club this week either for granddad’s birthday or it might be the Father Christmas lunch
Will old Greg be well enough?
The whole family seems fighting fit when food & booze is involved
It seems harper seems to be way down everyone’s list of priorities. That poor girl I feel so sorry for her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What a shame they couldn’t have included H in the Christmas tree shopping and done it over the weekend. That poor child doesn’t get a second thought.
Poor H is just an after thought all round and it's so sad!
She's involved in nothing, she wasn't even allowed to name one of the kittens that was meant for HER😢
As for old twit hat, I've started to really dislike her, she enables Shameless daily and comes across as a proper piss pot!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think h would have loved going there.. Honestly she proper enrages me to how selfish she is. Ffs it’s Christmas and you can’t even allow your child a bit of the magic

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Y’know those parents that live vicariously through their kids? Because they’re so lacking in themselves? That’s Shirley. Such an odd codependent relationship. Didn’t they use to go out together when Aimee was 18?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That tree is ridiculously too big.....wtf is wrong with the silly biatch? My sons bar has 15 foot ceilings and his tree ain't that big.....less is more so they say.

Reactions: 10
So where are 2 cats and 3 kittens going whilst brainless sloshes it up at old twit hats house at Christmas for 2 or 3 days then???
She can't even put them in a cattery unless they're fully vaccinated, wormed and flea treated.....mind you, they've probably already got fleas brought in by Badger and Gizmo....I used to flea and tick treat my boys every 4 weeks when they had outside access and they still carried fleas, and I also used a flea comb twice a day....and the ticks.....OMG.....when you live on a hillside where sheep and goats are permitted free grazing ticks are rife.....I was an expert at tick removal.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really would love her to lose her internet connection forever!!

I’ve spent the last two days in dispair and devastation.
My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
Oh my, I'm so so sorry.
I'm lost for what to say...so.much pressure on our children these days....and being a parent is hard (unless your'e Shameless and its a walk in the park😡)
Hope your daughter and you and your family get the support that's needed and she never has to feel that way again❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

God bless you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm so sorry 🥲 I cannot even begin to imagine the stress and turmoil you must be in right now, i really hope your girl gets all the help and support she needs 🩷🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Oh my, your poor daughter feeling that way so young. I hope you’re both ok, can’t imagine how you feel right now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aimless needs to duck right off
Yes she is triggering and yes i shouldn't watch...but I do 🤪🤪
Depression my backside! Panic attacks and anxiety...questionable...I really don't know but I think it's all exaggerated.
She's been through tit this past month.or so????😡😡😡
Don't we bloody know it!!
Aimless...Xmas is a very strange time for some people...many of us struggle at Xmas....really struggle...when you've lost both your parents and your brother, as I have ...no matter how many others are around you, you still feel alone, alone with your memories of what you once had and a kick up the arse reminder of what never will be again.....personally, I have a daughter, a wonderful partner and good friends around me...but still feel alone...in that my immediate family are " gone "....but crack on and get on with it!
This isn't a sympathy post by any means, as I, in the words of Aimless " am fine" ...just hits home around now and I have to start dealing with all the.mixed emotions...which I always manage to do!! I'm off to my works Xmas do on Sat, dressed like a twit in my 80s outfit and , have other plans throughout the season with FRIENDS and my small family I do have and am forever thankful for❤❤
My point being..yes you are triggering, you freak and I hope none of your doberhuns are triggered by your shite.....
I know it is all relative and people have gone through horrific losses and traumas that no-one should ever go through....so what i am trying to say I just wish she would stop bleeping lying/exaggerating, call it what you will and think about others, instead of her pathetic self😡
Go buy twit hats Xmas tree you freak and film it and come back later pretending you've " battled your demons " all day and what a trooper you've been!!😡😡
She needs cancelling she really does!!
Rant over 🙈🙈
She doesn't live in the real world. She cocoons herself safely in the world of enablers.

She'll never change, she sees no reason why she should.....not for herself to perhaps make her more "attractive" to future victims and certainly not for her daughter who will follow same outlook and path in life, unless she shakes her drain of a mother and actively chooses a different path.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.