Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably leaving them at home then drink drivimg to feed them knowing that silly bleep
More fool her if she does! 🤬
---
I really would love her to lose her internet connection forever!!

I’ve spent the last two days in dispair and devastation.
My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
Sending you virtual hugs Mrs J 🫂 ❤💝
Every parents nightmare but I hope you all get the support you need. Us Twattlers are all here if you need to chat, vent or just need a distraction. Take care of each other 🥰 xx
---
I am so sorry to hear the struggles some of you brave & strong tattlers are facing and living through. I haven't commented on here for ages as I've had a lot going on myself. We lost our son during pregnancy in August and I've been spiralling ever since. I've just watched Ehmay's latest tit show and my blood is boiling. Okay, mental health doesn't discriminate but what does she have to be stressed about?!?!?! No mortgage/rent, no job to attend, despite said struggles, mummy and daddy that do everything for her, minimal parenting due to mummy and daddy always being there... She's seriously so self centred and lacking any kind of emotional maturity or perspective. She needs a reality check about how good she actually has it!!! She's pathetic
Thinking of you in such an awful time 🥰 Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m depressed af right now, to the point I’m signed off work ❤ to @Faith61 and everyone else struggling. Does that mean my daughter is missing out on life?! No it doesn’t, she’s still having play dates, going to her clubs, getting fed properly…I’ve booked tickets for the pantomime and breakfast with Santa. We’ll be going ice skating. I wonder what H will be doing over the holidays? Poor wee H is a slave to her Aimee’s moods.

Aimee needs to stop throwing money at short term solutions that make her happy and give her that serotonin hit. That’s exactly what buying 3 kittens was about. She needs to find a bigger purpose than bloody TikTok, I mean her child should it, but she’s clearly not.

…and yes! Keep the skin on the pear! That child needs as much fibre as she can get.
Sending you all the love and hugs, we as twattlers all hope you are feeling better soon. ❤
---

My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
I don’t even know the words to try and comfort you ❤ I hope you and your family and most importantly your daughter can find the help you all need.
I really do hope your daughter is ok.
Sending you so much love and strength. If you need to talk or vent we are all here for you xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning you lovely lot ❤
Thank you to each and every one of you who took time out of your day to give my daughter and i your best wishes.
It really does mean a lot to me and I truly appreciate it ❤
She’s under the crisis team at our local hospital now and blood tests have shown there’s no lasting damage to her liver.
We are all supporting her and helping her as best as we can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I know everyone has their struggles but reading this thread and hearing people's struggles really is heart breaking, I really hope all you lovely ladies find the strength to get through whatever hardship you are going through right now 💕💕. It's hard to understand as well when things are so difficult.

Watching some "creators" (I use the term very loosely) can be very upsetting for a lot of people who have actual hardships but don't let them drag you down.

Sending lots of love to you all ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Sending you both love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know everyone has their struggles but reading this thread and hearing people's struggles really is heart breaking, I really hope all you lovely ladies find the strength to get through whatever hardship you are going through right now 💕💕. It's hard to understand as well when things are so difficult.

Watching some "creators" (I use the term very loosely) can be very upsetting for a lot of people who have actual hardships but don't let them drag you down.

Well said. I second this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ditto what lassie said. Not to shabby are we for a bunch of trolls.
---
Morning you lovely lot ❤
Thank you to each and every one of you who took time out of your day to give my daughter and i your best wishes.
It really does mean a lot to me and I truly appreciate it ❤
She’s under the crisis team at our local hospital now and blood tests have shown there’s no lasting damage to her liver.
We are all supporting her and helping her as best as we can ❤
I don’t know where you live obviously, but I’ve been under a crisis team, and they were truly amazing, and I hope that they will help your daughter, and help her to find peace with herself again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't know how much of her live I'll catch today as we are off hillwalking up Scotland later .
I don't reckon it'll take much to get her angry

Love and hugs to everyone today 🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't know how much of her live I'll catch today as we are off hillwalking up Scotland later .
I don't reckon it'll take much to get her angry

Love and hugs to everyone today 🤗 xx
Enjoy your walk, maybe aimless would love a nice walk.., off a short pier.

• Haha
Sending love to those of you suffering at the moment 💔

creators like Aimless make you wonder how people with actual trauma could possibly function day to day, you are all so strong, she has no idea how lucky she really is.

They may diss this thread, but when it comes down to it, it’s full of genuine supportive lovely people, brought together by their collective disdain for ACB

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ditto what lassie said. Not to shabby are we for a bunch of trolls.
---

I don’t know where you live obviously, but I’ve been under a crisis team, and they were truly amazing, and I hope that they will help your daughter, and help her to find peace with herself again ❤
Oh I really hope so. I really really hope so ❤

Happy Friday to you all ❤

Is this gonna be a give me live?? Either way I hope she gets trolled 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Reading this thread 😥 love how we all support and genuinely do care for each other we really are such a lovely bunch. Love and hugs to all our tattle family ❤🥰

• Heart
Oh I really hope so. I really really hope so ❤

Happy Friday to you all ❤

Is this gonna be a give me live?? Either way I hope she gets trolled 😂
Lots of love and hugs for you and yours xx

I think it might be a GMC
I will be very surprised if it’s a Hairbust, are they done with her?
I’ve seen a few people here say she’s not done anything for them in over a month, surely if she’s still on their books they would expect more from her
Her brand deals don’t seem very impressive lately
I live how Rrr Charlie gas loose lips and gives the tea without even realising

• Haha
Haha Charlie proper walks right into them without knowing.
Id still rather her over aimless and I’m glad she’s getting sent all this stuff so soon when it took aimless ages to get noticed 😂👍🏻

I do think she’s been dropped by hairburst but I could be proven wrong later.

I find it hard to believe she makes any decent money on TikTok these days cus her brand deals have fizzled out and the ones she does have are utter shite compared to other tiktokers

It's like she needs to be told how to feed her child.
There's so many quick easy meals she can make but if it doesn't come in a packet it's not happening.
Last night we had sausage, mash (home made mash may I add that took absolutely no time at all) peas and gravy - done in less than an hour and everyone was nice and full up. She just can't be bothered.
Don't get me wrong the other week we had soup and tiger bread but it was a quick dinner because we'd been out late it's okay if it's part of a balanced diet but H has crap dinners all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes you’re correct read here 🤣
---

Omg! Sending massive hugs to you and your girl. 🥰🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes you’re correct read here 🤣
---

Omg! Sending massive hugs to you and your girl. 🥰🥰
He’s got it all wrong, how can Aimee be a foodie?! She struggles to eat and is never hungry!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's so many quick easy meals she can make but if it doesn't come in a packet it's not happening.
Last night we had sausage, mash (home made mash may I add that took absolutely no time at all) peas and gravy - done in less than an hour and everyone was nice and full up. She just can't be bothered.
Don't get me wrong the other week we had soup and tiger bread but it was a quick dinner because we'd been out late it's okay if it's part of a balanced diet but H has crap dinners all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve always made my own mash from scratch, I live on my own but I just make enough for one and it takes no time really, the other day I fancied some but was home late and just couldn’t be bothered so for the first (and last time may I add) I bought some ready made mash and I wish I hadn’t bothered! Was awful!! I’d much rather make my own and def won’t be wasting my money again!

Reactions: 19
Sausages in the air fryer take 16 mins, she could dish that up in less than half an hour if she used her common sense.

That’s what I’m making for dinner tonight and I’ve always done air fryer sausages. Saves so much time, it only she realised an air fryer can be used for more than processed picky teas

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.