Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really would love her to lose her internet connection forever!!

I’ve spent the last two days in dispair and devastation.
My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
That is absolutely heartbreaking. I hope your wee girl gets the support she needs. Sending all my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder what this comment was in reply too?? There are a few relating to this but the comment seems to have been deleted? 🤔🤔

Screenshot_20231123_221303.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes rattled ever since its been coming out that hes moved on, lol probably been texting him wanting to know if its true and being pied

• Haha
Reactions: 16

My 11 year old daughter decided she didn’t want to live anymore and took an overdose, so I’m sorry you fat chinned, lazy arsed whinge bag, I’ve no time to feel sympathetic towards you. In fact you need to give your head a fkn wobble and realise how fkn lucky you are, you stupid cow
Sending you lots of love 🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Oh I am so sorry to hear this, I hope your daughter is getting the help and support that she needs ❤ lots of love

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can never keep up with these threads! I’ve been in hospital with my daughter, who drunk a washing po and who now has chemical burns in her throat. She’s feeling a bit better now thank god. But I caught a lurgy from the ward so I have been feeling like 💩. I see not much has changed since I’ve been away? She’s still a twit. Shock

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

I’m so sorry to see this. I hope you manage to get lots of help, although I know it’s difficult. Sending lots of love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I am so sorry to hear this, I can’t even imagine how you must be feeling. Love to you and your daughter xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sending lots of love for you and your girl ♥ I know how this feels, my daughter did the same at a young age. Things will get better, there's lots of support out there in the form of websites and charities to help. I know you both probably feel alone right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Charlie also said during the live

‘we had to pretend to film harper for the vlogs when we were in disney because she can’t be on Aimee’s tiktoks and she would feel left out’

sorry wouldn’t you want to film your daughter anyway for your own personal photos/videos?? Not everything is about bloody social media.
So because they couldn’t film her for the vlogs they pretended 🙈🙈

unbelievable, I didn’t think they could shock me anymore. Charlie is really putting her foot in it, I see Aimee telling her to shut up before long

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Charlie also said during the live

‘we had to pretend to film harper for the vlogs when we were in disney because she can’t be on Aimee’s tiktoks and she would feel left out’

sorry wouldn’t you want to film your daughter anyway for your own personal photos/videos?? Not everything is about bloody social media.
So because they couldn’t film her for the vlogs they pretended 🙈🙈

unbelievable, I didn’t think they could shock me anymore. Charlie is really putting her foot in it, I see Aimee telling her to shut up before long
She's not as devious as Aimless, she's just stupid bless her. It will deffo get her a row off the spoilt sis

Reactions: 24
I’m new to Aimee. Did she mention anxiety or depression when she was with exes? Seems like she basis her happiness on whether she has a man or not.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.