Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else sometimes just tell their kid whats for tea ,even if its not in their top 5 fave meals and if they say they dont want it tell them tough its whats in and crack on?
Because I do,a- becuase Im not made of
money and cant pander to every specific desire ,b-because ive got several kids and maybe I just havent got the energy to be cooking several different meals that day and c-because its prob good for them and its my responsibility to make sure my child has a balanced diet.
Why does she give Harper so much leway with her meals? Yes cook what she likes to an extent but kids need to learn that you cant have something that you love everyday and sometimes you gotta just eat whats there.Thats what its like for most adults in the real world
She did it a few weeks ago, roasted a chicken and alluded she was making a roast dinner, harper said she didn’t want it so got something else. One thing I can not stand is greed, Aimee is greedy and incredibly wasteful and it appears her daughter is learning that too.

Reactions: 12
She did it a few weeks ago, roasted a chicken and alluded she was making a roast dinner, harper said she didn’t want it so got something else. One thing I can not stand is greed, Aimee is greedy and incredibly wasteful and it appears her daughter is learning that too.
It’s just completely wrong. I have an autistic child with food aversions. Some days I cook 2 different meals because he won’t have what I really want. But he walks home to a home cooked meal every night where I know he’ll eat it. If he says I don’t want broccoli on my roast today that’s fine but if I’d cooked a roast and he said he wanted something else that’s not on (he doesn’t do that)

If aimless actually bought proper meal food & not all this snacky picky stuff and she told harper no she wouldn’t be having different meals and so much wastage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The doberhuns are more like yappy chihuahuas, constantly yapping when someone asks a question.
IMG_4056.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She could sit down and with Harper and come up with a meal plan for the week and tell her that that’s what they will be having! She has the time to cook, she is just too lazy.
Leftover roast chicken is also amazing and saves time!

Reactions: 21
Maybe have some ‘Harpers Chicken’ to go with it?
Cos it’s her favourite
---
The funny thing is tattle is probably full of the most honest , funny & not weird people . It’s the weirdos that lap these influencers up need their head testing . I hate the reputation it has for being full of trolls & bullies we are no such thing we just aren’t stupid & see through & call them out on the manipulation. Influencers are all fake & full of tit & we know it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m guilty of serving a picky tea for my daughter when we’re having something I know she won’t eat but it’s still a decent healthy dinner.
I don’t get why harpers meals are just so poor when she’s got time at home to prepare things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Emmm no HD we're not all as thick as Aimless
Erm no we were only angry about little kittens being left alone for multiple days and drink driving .. fckin idiot!!!
---
Yes course you were " miss sarah" 😴😴 sat there refreshing waiting for aimless to take a sip so you can drink your coffee, you complete and utter fruit loop
Omg what a sad bastard. These ppl are crazy!!! Can u imagine posting that for everyone to read.. Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What a shame they couldn’t have included H in the Christmas tree shopping and done it over the weekend. That poor child doesn’t get a second thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Yeah that really did my head in, she had a chicken in the oven but Harper wanted pizza so she did a pizza. When she does a full chicken she barely has any of it, the waste really annoys me.

What a shame they couldn’t have included H in the Christmas tree shopping and done it over the weekend. That poor child doesn’t get a second thought.
I thought the same, when my kids were little we used to make a day of it, now they’re older we do it with our grandkids. She’s so self absorbed she probably hasn’t even thought Harper might like to go!

• Sad
Controversial maybe but I don't think the majority of Debs' memes are about Aimee. They're just typical FB memes that boomers post and they make me cringe.

Sorry 🫣
They’re blatantly obviously about aimee

Reactions: 19
So looking at debs recent posts this bint has definitely been trying to contact D2
And clearly not gone her way
I think the meme saying about ruining your life is extremely telling, I wonder what shite aimless is causing?
So she now has depression and poor mental health because she is failing at her usual manipulation and controlling tactics
Jesus this twit just needs to duck off then duck off some more !!!
It’s dangerous misinformation she is spewing
And the Huns just lap it up
Makes you wonder about the level of emotional intelligence the country has fallen too
Scares the tit out of me these people are out in society, breeding and parenting the next generation!!
I need a coffee and biscuit after all this
My mind is just blown away by this cracked up tosser!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking this too. Wendy is as disgusting a gran as Aimee is a mum. Even if it had to be today I’m sure the place would be open when school finished and they could have went straight there after picking Harper up. Couldn’t imagine having a child/grandchild and not including them in something like this. Christmas definitely seems to revolve around the adults in that family. All about them decorating their homes how they want and then getting pished over Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thursday morning's Boo Hoo vlogs

...and by the way, no one gives a tit about seeing you chew thru your first sip of coffee!! 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Its so obvious shes depressed now cos hes not text back looooooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what our Charlie thinks the amount of time her mum spends on the daily with Aimee and Harper and how much they do together and how much shirl helps Aimee. Charlie is how I would describe a single mum she seems to do it alone and actually work full time. I think I’d be a bit jealous inside that my sister and mum were going out together choosing a tree and having mum over for takeaways, sleepovers at GGs shirl doing some school runs for the adult-child Never see shirl help Charlie out with Ralph.

Also I don’t think Harper is learning her mother’s behaviour I’d 100% say she’s already there

Reactions: 25
He’s gone, and he’s definitely not coming back. Get over it Aimless, and get used to it, because this is now the story of your life.
Oh this utter embarrassment will hound him hoping to wear him down. He needs to block her from every Social Media Platform possible. How degrading, being dumped then begging the bloke to have you back. She needs bleeping help and quick. I bet this is exactly how twit in a Hat caught poor old Greg out, then deliberately got herself up the duff trying to secure her future, AIMLESS has had a good teacher for sure . Disgusting family, I wouldn’t piss on them if on fire !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.