Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she moaning about now. Wendy is a pissed up out trout. You can’t trust a thing she says

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she's a stalker Apparently she was texting his kids after they split .Who does that ? She's very much a Klingon . Look at D1 .She took him back time and time again. She's just so desperate for a man .
Harpers had at least 4 different men in her life in the last 4 years .Ecery one introduced within a week qnd living basically full time in her home That wee girl is going to grow up thinking that's normal simply because her mother can't cope being on her own without a man .
Aimless is always happy,laughing and playing housewife when there's a man involved Proper meals ( well for her and her man not H ) ,outings including Harper etc etc ......her daughter isnt enough for her on her own and that's really sad
Definitely!!! I think she is the type to keep texting and watching their fb etc. she gives those vibes.
Especially when someone said D2 is dating again, she said “no he’s not” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she slicing up the pear for Harper?! Can she not just eat it normally? Bloody hell 😳

Reactions: 14
Dear Doberhuns
Please notice the pattern here
The day before a live sales is due, your queen gets sick or feels sad
This is to bring in sympathy sales
Save your money
Spend it on Christmas or donate to Children In Need
Mouldylocks is not in need
Well she is but in need of a good wash and a tidy of the house
Thank me later
From Mumz xx

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Aimless needs to duck right off
Yes she is triggering and yes i shouldn't watch...but I do 🤪🤪
Depression my backside! Panic attacks and anxiety...questionable...I really don't know but I think it's all exaggerated.
She's been through tit this past month.or so????😡😡😡
Don't we bloody know it!!
Aimless...Xmas is a very strange time for some people...many of us struggle at Xmas....really struggle...when you've lost both your parents and your brother, as I have ...no matter how many others are around you, you still feel alone, alone with your memories of what you once had and a kick up the arse reminder of what never will be again.....personally, I have a daughter, a wonderful partner and good friends around me...but still feel alone...in that my immediate family are " gone "....but crack on and get on with it!
This isn't a sympathy post by any means, as I, in the words of Aimless " am fine" ...just hits home around now and I have to start dealing with all the.mixed emotions...which I always manage to do!! I'm off to my works Xmas do on Sat, dressed like a twit in my 80s outfit and , have other plans throughout the season with FRIENDS and my small family I do have and am forever thankful for❤❤
My point being..yes you are triggering, you freak and I hope none of your doberhuns are triggered by your shite.....
I know it is all relative and people have gone through horrific losses and traumas that no-one should ever go through....so what i am trying to say I just wish she would stop bleeping lying/exaggerating, call it what you will and think about others, instead of her pathetic self😡
Go buy twit hats Xmas tree you freak and film it and come back later pretending you've " battled your demons " all day and what a trooper you've been!!😡😡
She needs cancelling she really does!!
Rant over 🙈🙈
Sending you a twattler hug 💕💕.
Rant away, anytime 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That pear will be brown by lunchtime 🤢 I'm sure at 9 years old she doesn't need a pear sliced up for her
Tbh I slice pears up for my grandies....but I certainly don't peel them....I slice them for three reasons, firstly they don't waste half a pear by taking only a few bites and leaving it, secondly they don't make as much mess dripping juice everywhere (yeah, I'm pretty anal about sticky mess pmsl) and finally most of the good nutrients are in the skin.
She wasted 50% of that huge pear, might as well have chucked tinned pear in that container!!
As for not showing the "hammy sammy"....that's because there wasn't one!! Notice the DUDs for H are all shite...its probably because it goes straight in the bin....just like the one slice of ham butty yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sending you a twattler hug 💕💕.
Rant away, anytime 🥰
Aww thankyou❤❤ twattlers are the best !!
And I've decided twit hat and RCharlie, who I thought were both " ok" are a pair of dick heads in their own right!🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So yet another lie Aimless......we won't know if you're having a bad day ?? EVERY days a bad day according to you.All you do is piss and moan and whine . Honest to God shut up ! You would make Mother Teresa depressed .
My daughters mates have a game where ,the night before ,they guess on a scale of 1 to 10 how whiney you're going to be the next day .They have "bets' on what your content will be as its so predictable. They're 15 /16 qnd you're showing them how NOT to behave or look As they say ,you're like joan Collins pretending to be Nikki Minaj .......get some respect.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m depressed af right now, to the point I’m signed off work ❤ to @Faith61 and everyone else struggling. Does that mean my daughter is missing out on life?! No it doesn’t, she’s still having play dates, going to her clubs, getting fed properly…I’ve booked tickets for the pantomime and breakfast with Santa. We’ll be going ice skating. I wonder what H will be doing over the holidays? Poor wee H is a slave to her Aimee’s moods.

Aimee needs to stop throwing money at short term solutions that make her happy and give her that serotonin hit. That’s exactly what buying 3 kittens was about. She needs to find a bigger purpose than bloody TikTok, I mean her child should it, but she’s clearly not.

…and yes! Keep the skin on the pear! That child needs as much fibre as she can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m depressed af right now, to the point I’m signed off work ❤ to @Faith61 and everyone else struggling. Does that mean my daughter is missing out on life?! No it doesn’t, she’s still having play dates, going to her clubs, getting fed properly…I’ve booked tickets for the pantomime and breakfast with Santa. We’ll be going ice skating. I wonder what H will be doing over the holidays? Poor wee H is a slave to her Aimee’s moods.

Aimee needs to stop throwing money at short term solutions that make her happy and give her that serotonin hit. That’s exactly what buying 3 kittens was about. She needs to find a bigger purpose than bloody TikTok, I mean her child should it, but she’s clearly not.

…and yes! Keep the skin on the pear! That child needs as much fibre as she can get.
Sending lots of love to you. You’re putting your child first regardless of how you’re feeling, that’s what us mums do.
Harper never gets put first, she must absorb all of aimless negativity, that kid will have trauma if she hasn’t already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Controversial maybe but I don't think the majority of Debs' memes are about Aimee. They're just typical FB memes that boomers post and they make me cringe.

Sorry 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One thing I’ve just thought.. why haven’t they taken H to pick the tree with them? Surely she’d love that, but no those 2 selfish hags thinking of themselves

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Controversial maybe but I don't think the majority of Debs' memes are about Aimee. They're just typical FB memes that boomers post and they make me cringe.

Sorry 🫣
Theyre definitely about Aimless as they're always linked to Aimlesses videos each day

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.