Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else sometimes just tell their kid whats for tea ,even if its not in their top 5 fave meals and if they say they dont want it tell them tough its whats in and crack on?
Because I do,a- becuase Im not made of
money and cant pander to every specific desire ,b-because ive got several kids and maybe I just havent got the energy to be cooking several different meals that day and c-because its prob good for them and its my responsibility to make sure my child has a balanced diet.
Why does she give Harper so much leway with her meals? Yes cook what she likes to an extent but kids need to learn that you cant have something that you love everyday and sometimes you gotta just eat whats there.Thats what its like for most adults in the real world
I’m not certain that it is Harper deciding what she wants and if she is it’s only because Aimee doesn’t meal plan or seem to have any sort of shopping list. Harper may be choosing a combination of what is available because Aimee is too lazy to use her time to have something prepared. Aimee would have a takeaway every night, but seems to be ‘cooking’ more to avoid criticism. It’s easy for her to say that it’s Harper because she can’t defend herself.
- - -
Aimee needs to slow down! 😂 Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She went through a phase of discovering harper liked ‘new’ stuff that she has tried at her dads/grandparents like pork chops, battered fish, green smoothies etc but none of those have ever made a reappearance

Also harper likes steak, but that only gets served when there is a 🍆 round for tea

Honestly she is such a drain. Always moaning, always ‘it’s ok not to be ok, feel your feelings’ blah blah, yeah, most of us do that whilst also holding down a 9-5, managing house/kid etc, her busiest day is popping to Liverpool to buy more shite, or god forbid doing a food shop
From what we’ve seen, Harper likes:
Battered fish
Fish fingers
Sausages
Macaroni cheese
Spaghetti bolognaise
Chilli
Pork chops
Steak
Nuggets
Scrambled egg
Baked beans
Hummus
Cottage pie
Broccoli
Carrot
Sweetcorn
Tuna
Ham
Cheese
Cucumber
Peppers
Lettuce
Burgers
Chicken
Tandoori chicken
Noodles
Bacon
Mash
Roasts
Chips
Swede
Gravy

That’s enough to make a few weeks nice dinners plus I bet she likes a whole lot more than that

Reactions: 20
POV: You ALWAYS wear your dressing gown like a straight jacket... no, it is NOT just to hide a stain!!!

Screenshot_20231122_232025_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Doesn’t she hav friends? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with a friend or even talk about them

Reactions: 22
Oh bleeping hell here we go 🙄 the hood is up, the face is looking sad, she’s under the weather and has had a panic attack. twit hat said she needs to take it easy and she’s doing too much 😂😂😂 too much what? Shopping? Chatting tit on TikTok? Definitely not too much cooking and cleaning that’s for sure 🤣🤣🤣 duck off Aimless you utter twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh boo hoo..🙄

kitties are cute though 🐈⬛🐈🐈⬛

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Grown woman acting like a wee lassie , absolutely embarrassing, what guy is looking at that monstrosity thinking “bet she’d be fun” attention seeking twit ! Prob got 3 kittens so she didn’t have to entertain them all the time cause she is a lazy cow !! Oh woe is me , my life off shopping and stuffing my face is so depressing! Well tbh I think the novelty would wear off but she created this for herself sooooo … but won’t come off TT

Reactions: 21
Look at the face on it. The face of misery, doom and gloom! just looking at her makes me depressed.
Why does she always wear her dressing gown done up so high? That’s not her natural waist. It must be so uncomfortable and it makes her look chunky which isn’t flattering for her as she’s so short - not petite and attractive more short and dumpy like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Been out for my birthday with hubby and friends and come back to a new Thread 😂😂😂😂. She just doesn’t let up does she x
Happy birthday 🎂🎉
---
Don't think harper was there last night why didn't she butter her bread she normally does just said she was going to but didn't

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.