Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirl is the biggest enabler in her life.. telling her to slow down? Slow down from what? Swiping on tinder, shopping, clapbacks and dishing up the crappiest food for her child?

No shirl she don’t need to slow down; she needs to change her ways, become a parent harper needs and deserves, clean that hovel & take some bleeping responsibility for once in her 38 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her mum says she needs to slow down….She already goes slower than eating soup with with chopsticks!!! She can’t get any slower!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve honestly never come across someone who is so attention seeking, self obsessed, draining, moany, who lacks such self reflection, in my life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am so glad I have a mum that actually wants me to do well in life, pushes me & dishes out hard truths even if at the time I don’t want to hear it! Her mum is her biggest enabler and will continue to ruin her as long as she doesn’t treat her like an adult

Reactions: 27
Lost track of days entirely 😂😂😂that’s what happens when you don’t have a job Aimless .
Also slow down !!!! From what , I work 40 hours a week & a mum of 2 , she needs get a grip of herself & her mother is just as bad

Reactions: 19
If she slowed down anymore she would disappear. Oh actually yes aimless slow down really slow down just spend your days laying down and shet off your mind and mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh the sick voice is out this morning 😂😂😂 Harper is obviously going to be in for a fun weekend with this twit feeling sorry for herself

• Haha
  • Sad
The way her mouth goes when shes swallowing coffee makes me want to smash my head through a wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She has nothing to talk about does she so she just tries to tell “funny” anecdotes that are far from funny .When that doesn’t work it straight back to “mental health “ shuuuuut up mental health ! You are just having feelings and emotions like the rest of the world . Good days and bad days . It’s called life ! NOT MENTAL HEALTH !! Mental health conversations from every single damn influencer because it’s now ‘a thing ‘
Come back to me when mental health has left you in a dark room for days weeks months or years . When you can’t function or participate in life or with family or friends . Watch parents who cope ACTUALLY being single parents NOT CO PARENTING with both parents ALSO helping .
Mental health DOES NOT just stop when a new bloke appears or when some cheap skin cream company wants a tik tok filming .
I watched a father help his disabled little boy learn how to get on a sofa un aided this morning and watch as the joy and determination to get him to that point . No videos from the parents moaning about their mental bloody health .
Im not a troll I’m a person sick to the back teeth of these absolute weak entitled LYING attention seeking nothings boo hoo on the internet . The sooner tik tok gets rid of this type of ‘content ‘ the better

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just seen woe is me, guessing she’s had to do a school run plus trying to u her sales, silly self indulgent prat.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
My observations this morning apologising that " it wasn't the first sip of the day "....sorry...what😳

Second tit tok re her mental health, she's masked her feelings well"..sorry, what?😳

Making out you're a trooper for battling on through " depression" is utter bollocks an absolute insult......I'm not even gonna go there...anyone who has suffered real depression knows, she's talking pure shite 😡

Anyone seen Matty P's tik tok drama help line videos? I think she needs to give him a call🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who is she trying to convince with that GRWM vid? Her Dr, her mental health nurse, it sounded very very rehearsed!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why’s she so arsey with replies “I think you’ll find” also I’m 99% sure I remember her saying that she hasn’t suffered from depression when she was banging on about anxiety
IMG_3861.jpeg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.