Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ, she’s off again with the mean and moody stories of how she’s been replaced. They weren’t together that long were they?! The way she’s carrying on they’d been married 20yrs and he’d knocked up his secretary or something. I can’t deal with her drama.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
At last the penny drops not as fast as u knickers luv but you got the message in the end
IMG_0238.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They were together like 2 months 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s harper I feel sorry for, all this woe is me drama. And it will only lead to another man being moved in straight away to show how happy she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That latest pity post 😂😂😂😂

They’ve been apart longer than they were together - I’m not surprised at all he’s found someone new!

I think you’ll find Aims was the rebound shag…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“If he done it to her he’ll do it to you”

I’m sorry didn’t SHE break up with him? So what was he supposed to do wait until her ladyship said okay you can move on now? They were more dating than in a relationship, it’s not that deep Aimee get help you lunatic!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Awwww aimless just think of this, whatever he did with you, for you and to you 😉, he’s now doing it with someone that’s not you.

Enjoy 😉 love that for you Hunz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They talk everything over as a family
So was this latest TT discussed?
And mum, dad, Rr Charlie all said yeah
Go ahead and post that
Great content!

• Haha
She’s sent 11k minions over to twit hats page, has seen she’s got a good reach on her post and this is the temper tantrum 😂😂
Love that for her ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
nah theres several women commenting on her latest tit tok about there heartbreak.Women whos husbands of 16 years have up and left ,new mums with tiny babys suffering with pnd ,people who have lost parents and the next day there husband has ran off with someone else.Real life altering tit and this woman has the brass neck to be twisting about a situationship that ended months ago ! ...still.Im sorry but get over it .Ive been through both! left with a 1 yr old baby by my partner when id just had a miscarriage ,out of the blue! Also been sacked of by a bloke id been seeing a few months but was really into.Get the duck over it Amy,you need to go to the drs love cos its clearly affecting you terribly and its not good for your or anyone in your life .Surely you have been through worse than this with your ex husband .Who cares if D2 has a new woman.Thats men for you,actually thats life .We put a brave face on and we focus on ourselves and our kids .
Or is it all for 'content' ,all for sympathy,all for the backlash she will get which she clearly thrives off.She cant seriously still care about this man enough as she makes out

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s had more boyfriends than I’ve had hot dinners as my late Grandma would say about one of my aunts! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“If he done it to her he’ll do it to you”

I’m sorry didn’t SHE break up with him? So what was he supposed to do wait until her ladyship said okay you can move on now? They were more dating than in a relationship, it’s not that deep Aimee get help you lunatic!!
done what exactly ? what did he do because im lost ? from what I gathered he hinted he thought it was for the best that she lost her baby.Not a nice thing by any means and I wouldnt wish a miscarriage on anyone ,im not a psycho.But we dont know the true context of what was said by either of them.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20231127-214800.png

How did HE do that!?
Never took her anywhere, Never bought her flowers, Never bought her gifts, Never had her at his place, Never finished the garden 🤣

SHE bought him gifts, paid for everything, took him everywhere, drove her car when they went somewhere she paid for, played mummy to his kids, cooked him steak, bought him beers!!

Who love bombed who exactly!

🩶🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2596592
How did HE do that!?
Never took her anywhere, Never bought her flowers, Never bought her gifts, Never had her at his place, Never finished the garden 🤣

SHE bought him gifts, paid for everything, took him everywhere, drove her car when they went somewhere she paid for, played mummy to his kids, cooked him steak, bought him beers!!

🩶🤔
He did help her walk to M&S that one time…..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2596592
How did HE do that!?

🩶🤔
love bombed 😂😂Im howling !
did he actually do anything for her apart from lie on his fat back for a shag ,eat her food and act like a twit to her kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol I said as well .. laughing like a maniac this morning, crying tonight. My predictions were accurate. Go and cry in the garden sad sack.

• Haha
So now this goes to show that the ones leaving those comments on her tiktoks is definitely not someone from here but in actual fact someone who KNOWS her in real life!! Because that bit of information has turned out to be true!!! I’ve said it all along.
To all her huns, put that in your pipe and smoke it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Black hearts are now grey hearts, are we making our way towards white and then red as she ‘heals from this trauma’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How does she know he's moved on haha? Unless she's stalking him

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.