Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just looking forward to getting three different perspectives on Rrrr Aimlesses adventures, dramas, conquests etc 🤣🤣🤣

They'll be tripping each other up more than a drunk on stilts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Monday Nites DUD.....🤢

Is that sudocrem on her chest from too much sunbed for her 'natural' tan?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I just can’t with them all right now, so I’m taking a tattle break. No I’m not announcing my departure like a airport. Just need to stop seeing her and vav. I am at the point where I think this world is fucked if that’s the sort of people that people look up at. Just need a break x
See you lot soon ❤
Totally get this …..❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh shut up, thought you dumped him! 🤥 haha imagine him and his new bird watching her post things like that id never give them the satisfaction!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
…and wasn’t she out on a date that wasnt a date at the weekend? And she’s going away with him on Friday?….🙃

Aaaaaand, how does watching a woman in her pyjamas drink a can of Pepsi help anyone???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She was adamant he hasn’t got a new gf the other day when someone told her about his new misses she was so smug about it and laughed 😂😂😄 look a bit of a tit now aimeee

• Haha
Reactions: 34
…and wasn’t she out on a date that wasnt a date at the weekend? And she’s going away with him on Friday?….🙃

Aaaaaand, how does watching a woman in her pyjamas drink a can of Pepsi help anyone???!!!!
Helps them to remember to get dressed and have a life away from their phones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ on a bleeping bike what is wrong with her? Get some pride you daft cow, she is textbook of people favouring likes and attention off social media over real life. TikTok will not last forever and then what? Absolutely pathetic. Also, again, considering Aimless has such a horrendous time on social media, it’s hasn’t swayed the ugly sister or Shirley from having a bash at it has it?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh shut up, thought you dumped him! 🤥 haha imagine him and his new bird watching her post things like that id never give them the satisfaction!
So much for her keeping her personal life off tiktok She just lies constantly

If she was so easily replaced, it wasn't serious for him She needs to stop being so needy and desparate

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She was adamant he hasn’t got a new gf the other day when someone told her about his new misses she was so smug about it and laughed 😂😂😄 look a bit of a tit now aimeee
Yep,21st November
Shes not so cocky now
---
Shes a hypocritical cow ...she replaced D1 with D2 within a week .
Theres women posting about their break ups after being with their men for 15 years ,8 years ,12 years etc .
She was with D2 9 weeks ffs stop sobbing into your can Aimless and get some self respect .It's really pathetic ,needy and downright cringewurthy Youre helping no one
D2 and his new missus are out there moving on and having fun He will be heaving a sigh of relief .. meanwhilec she's doing her usual drama when act . Strong and independent my arse .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ffs
Does she really believe she was that special to him and irreplaceable?
She has no self awareness at all
We could all see it was love bombing on her part
He wasn’t the one girl
You cared more than he did
You were the reason it ended
You and your silly little games

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Preaches about trolls then posts a video and allows everyone to slate David. Pot kettle catpiss?

If I was Debs now would be the time I’d fire into her and show everyone what she’s really like!!

Reactions: 24
Oh no, is Mr ‘always shows up, does what he says he will and treats me right’ now off having actual fun with someone else?

Fake miscarriage, life-changing illnesses, dressing up for ‘dates’ and pretending she didn’t care didn’t win him back eh 😬

But they loved each other, they just couldn’t be together cos of the trolls? Seems like he couldn’t give a tit TBH 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just when you think she can't be any more pathetic. I'll say it again, why is her family not giving her a bleeping shake? A grown adult acting like a lovesick teenager. Know what gets me about these clowns as well? Imagine what your neighbours and folk that live in your town were thinking, I couldn't walk the streets thinking people were talking and sniggering or taking the piss out me. I'd die of shame and embarrassment. Utterly baffles me.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.