Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with them all right now, so I’m taking a tattle break. No I’m not announcing my departure like a airport. Just need to stop seeing her and vav. I am at the point where I think this world is fucked if that’s the sort of people that people look up at. Just need a break x
See you lot soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm a similar age to Shirl.....my son was fecking horrified when he knew I had a TT account (three actually!!).....he is however more than happy that a) they're totally anonymous and b) I don't make content....if I did make content my accounts would get banned inside 10 minutes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw god her mother is now gonna be full of her own self importance and addicted to filming tit. I actually like TT most of the time but it turns regularly ppl into idiots where they think strangers give a tit about them and they are full of themselves and see themselves as a type of celebrity whilst over sharing their lives. They always fail to realise that familiarity breeds contempt and people just get sick of you.
---
I reckon Aimee will regret this .. her mum will probably get a lot of attention or trolled.. will her mum be embarrassing herself filming and talking crap while pissed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Basically Wendy has seen how the other daughter has started doing well very quickly and I would imagine is already making a not too shabby amount of money on the side. So Wend thought to herself I want some of this 💰💰💰 and here we are with witch numero three about to start flogging GMC and hair burst.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We'll it's obvious where some of this learnt behaviour came from....

And why the hell would she want her whole family on TT or why would they want to be on it considering they see she hate/tit she gets from it...

Reactions: 13
It’s the fact that Wendy thinks she’s some wise old sage. She wants to provide comfort?! Erm. Anyone looking to her for advice needs their devices to be removed. Starting with her eldest daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just can’t with them all right now, so I’m taking a tattle break. No I’m not announcing my departure like a airport. Just need to stop seeing her and vav. I am at the point where I think this world is fucked if that’s the sort of people that people look up at. Just need a break x
See you lot soon ❤
We will be here waiting for you my lovely. I can’t watch any of her videos as she really triggers me. I just comment on things that are written etc xx

• Heart
The thing I don’t get is why 3 adults get so pissed on Christmas Day that come Boxing Day they’re all hungover. They have 2 young kids to look after and entertain. I have at max 2-3 drinks on Christmas Day, as does my hubby, so that we can enjoy the day with our son and have fun with him and his new toys, play some games and watch movies.

As for the kittens, so much for being her babies. They weren’t even an after thought when it comes to Christmas. I think I might just make a phonecall Christmas Eve or Christmas Day just to make sure they really aren’t alone. I don’t believe a word that comes out that tramps mouth.

Jesus can you imagine her with another baby?! Poor bugger would be left to feed itself whilst mummy got pissed

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is Wendy screeching on her first riktok ?
A family of grifters.......Lord help us all
---
Ok I’m gonna say it……….
I love how Christmassy her mums house looks, it looks neat and cosy! The tree although rather large for her room looked stunning!
Where the hell does Aimee get her untidiness from?
I liked the decorations too,very homely
Pity she can't get her joke off a daughter off her arse to do the same

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
a psychologist would have a field day with her! I cant beleive shes still churning this bollocks out.I dont even follow her but now and again she pops up on my for you and its always either a dressing gown and 'duck you all youre all twats' themed video or a watch me slap
me thighs in my leather trews while swishing me manky hair aboot and failing to mime the words to some Jessy J song or some shite .Boring cow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope Wendy gets pissed and comes on live and spills some tea about Shameless and the D's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow… the three stooges are attempting a TikTok takeover….. STOP IT!! Why do they all screech this. And fake laugh 🙄🙄

Tonight we’ve been blessed with an ad from oouuurrrr Charlie as well as a bra less nip show, sorry dish up dinner 😳, a screeching twit hat creaming herself over her Christmas decs, and twit and twit (hat) screeching together to promote the enablers new account.

I want to get off this ride….. it’s not the one 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The 3 bleeping lazy arse witches on Tik Tok! They just want easy money! Wish they would all pissoff I bleeping detest the lot of them!!
LAZY bleeping CUNTS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whats the white patch on her skin?
Filter? Scrubbed off tan?
IMG_0237.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Her followers actually sicken me 🤣🤣🤣 all saying R Charlie and mummy, Wendy. Like they know them all. They all need to go to the slaughter house ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised our Shirl has hair tbh with you 😂 think this is the 1st time I've seen her without a hat 😂😂

• Haha
Why is Wendy screeching on her first riktok ?
A family of grifters.......Lord help us all
---

I liked the decorations too,very homely
Pity she can't get her joke off a daughter off her arse to do the same
Yes, what is with the stupid voice old Shirl twit hat Wendy is doing on her shittok??? Fake as foook, just like her daughter

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.