Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely is not getting someone to look after the kittens over Christmas. At best, her dad will probably pop in and change their food and water!

Reactions: 18
Why was old Shirl reading what she was saying ? Normally she’s in ya face in the camera lens, but in the kitty-witty pity me tale she was sat well back looking off camera every few words - obviously not had enough time to learn her script by heart yet - more rehearsal time needed next time Aimz, Shirl isn’t as young as she was you know, takes a bit longer to learn things when you’ve hit 60+

Reactions: 11
IMG_0137.jpeg
Oh pissoff loopylisa!! Definitely the right name for you! Your off your frigging head to think anyone is jealous of this skanky witch. As for successful your having laugh surely! Successful my arse! Only thing she’s successful at is spreading her legs!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Also, “we discuss everything as a family”. Didn’t do that when she impulsively bought 3 kittens, did she? Was scared to tell her parents 😬 No wonder people don’t believe what comes out her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gosh I’m so jealous. I hate being mortgage free and having 3 luxury holidays a year and a choice of 3 cars to drive I just want to be like shamey 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wendy is as much of a head as her daughter.
Wendy obviously doesn’t want to stay in Aimee’s tit hole and Aimee doesn’t want to not be able to drink so the ‘babies’ have now become a inconvenience.

Reactions: 16
Wendy is as much of a head as her daughter.
Wendy obviously doesn’t want to stay in Aimee’s tit hole and Aimee doesn’t want to not be able to drink so the ‘babies’ have now become a inconvenience.
It doesn’t look like a particularly big house to be fair, especially when the amount of stuff that Aimee has is included. Shirl seems to have a large kitchen at least. I doubt there’s room for 5 of them at Aimee’s for it to be comfortable.

Reactions: 6
duck off with the jealousy tit!
My life is bleeping horrendous at the moment but I’m still not jealous of hers! Why would I be jealous of a pissy looking twit who needs validation from toothless strangers on TikTok?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not jealous! But if I was I certainly wouldn’t be jealous of the fact she can’t buy a pair of bleeping pants that cover her boys properly. I’m sick of looking at all her bits spilling out over her pants whenever she tries on tight trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2595924Oh pissoff loopylisa!! Definitely the right name for you! Your off your frigging head to think anyone is jealous of this skanky witch. As for successful your having laugh surely! Successful my arse! Only thing she’s successful at is spreading her legs!!
Haha, beautiful? Aye if you like folk with big tatty-heids and big hooters with nostrils that could sniff out truffles and hair that's been needing cut since 2003.
Successful? Aye, flogging marshmallow fluff, really hit the big time.
And thirdly, between her, the mother and the sister, not a man between them. Single mums with a string of failed marriages and relationships behind them. All sad and fuckin desperate.

But aye, we're all jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole family are warped .
D2 had a lucky escape
---
Haha, beautiful? Aye if you like folk with big tatty-heids and big hooters with nostrils that could sniff out truffles and hair that's been needing cut since 2003.
Successful? Aye, flogging marshmallow fluff, really hit the big time.
And thirdly, between her, the mother and the sister, not a man between them. Single mums with a string of failed marriages and relationships behind them. All sad and fuckin desperate.

But aye, we're all jealous.
Yep
3 singke women ,4 kids,4 dads and god knows how many men in-between

One sister lives in a hovel, doesn't safeguard her daughter,opens her legs to all and sundry and sells tat online for a living ( when daddy isn't bailing her out )
Second sister appears to have a bit of a temper( remember her comments on insta to people) and looks like she needs a good wash Talks tit in front of her son about his dad .
The mother is just an enabler .She's the main reason they're the way they are .

Quite why her huns think we're jealous, God only knows.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Jesus, those poor kids at Christmas. All the adults making their TikToks…can’t be that bad as Aimee claims, can it? If her sister and Mum are jumping on the bandwagon. No doubt, H would have her own TikTok if it was allowed.

If she sells a house that was gifted to her from her dad I’m sure that’s some sort of tax evasion or something? And he or her would need to pay capital gains tax?? I’m not really up on these things but I’m sure there’s something like that?
It’s true my hubby sold a house he’d inherited back in early 2000, he had to pay tax on the gain he’d made, so he was taxed on the increase of the value of the home.

Reactions: 9
Jesus, those poor kids at Christmas. All the adults making their TikToks…can’t be that bad as Aimee claims, can it? If her sister and Mum are jumping on the bandwagon. No doubt, H would have her own TikTok if it was allowed.
They just want the easy money for doing sod all - they are all lazy it seems and have Aimless as a role model

Reactions: 11
Shirl will be selling GMC and Hairburst next!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ok I’m gonna say it……….
I love how Christmassy her mums house looks, it looks neat and cosy! The tree although rather large for her room looked stunning!
Where the hell does Aimee get her untidiness from?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.