Thissinglemama #89 Nothing was done in malice it was all caused by Alice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending love and hugs to all today . 🤗 my heart breaks 💔 for those going through hard times. Love how everyone is here for everyone. Whatever your up to this weekend I hope you are all safe with loved ones x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sausages in the air fryer take 16 mins, she could dish that up in less than half an hour if she used her common sense.

That’s what I’m making for dinner tonight and I’ve always done air fryer sausages. Saves so much time, it only she realised an air fryer can be used for more than processed picky teas
I got an air fryer a few months ago and I’ve only used my oven twice since 🤣 I cook everything in mines I love it!

Reactions: 16
Mehh i feel like shite whatever this cold is can feck off BUT im not putting on a whinney voice, or making mummy tell me to take it easy or cooking piss poor dinners🙄

Also whys she not worn those pink n tit brown nikees yet ? Sent back ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mehh i feel like shite whatever this cold is can feck off BUT im not putting on a whinney voice, or making mummy tell me to take it easy or cooking piss poor dinners🙄

Yes!
She certainly buys stuff, shows it, sends it back

Reactions: 11

Ooh 🤧 feel better soon x

Those shite nikes would have looked Aim-azing with her Liverpool get-up, wouldn't they 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Charlie also said during the live

‘we had to pretend to film harper for the vlogs when we were in disney because she can’t be on Aimee’s tiktoks and she would feel left out’

sorry wouldn’t you want to film your daughter anyway for your own personal photos/videos?? Not everything is about bloody social media.
So because they couldn’t film her for the vlogs they pretended 🙈🙈

unbelievable, I didn’t think they could shock me anymore. Charlie is really putting her foot in it, I see Aimee telling her to shut up before long
Charlie keep going I love it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have no words for those “event” outfits
That jumpsuit is exactly the same as one she already has, just with some dangly bits added 🤦🏻‍♀️

She literally buys new stuff for every event, even if it’s the same as what she has (remember that orange blazer and trousers she also got in bright pink)

Such a waste

And don’t get me started on that sequin get up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not bodyshaming at all, but I flat out refuse to believe she's a size 12. I'm 5'6" and 8st12 and a size 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to know why she had to stand there in the bra first? What point is she trying to make in the first " get up"😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im 5 foot 9 and 11 stone and im a 12 lol i really dont understand sizing it varies so much

Reactions: 8
It’s not even her dress size, I just find it mad how much rubbish she eats and it doesn’t seem to show on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.