Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if her management will be happy about her dragging up the fake Uber story again?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm trying not to watch her as she's irritating me to my last nerve but sling it Tina has just killed me off! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry I’m not fat shaming here, but considering she has a wedding to go to and was trying on dresses that didn’t fit why is she always frigging eating tit and shite all the time!! The amount of takeaways is ridiculous!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1418184Andy left her ptsd now it’s suddenly gone? It never goes away
‘Took us years’ it’s been NEARLY three years since they spilt, saying it’s took years like it’s been 10 years.

3 years is awfully quick to forgive and be friends with someone who gave you ptsd.

Luna is back 🫢
Aw look at that, since we said Luna types just like aimee, Luna seems to have lost the ability to spell 🥰

• Haha
She’s such a junk food addict. Never seen someone eat as much shite as her. Poor Harper lives on takeaway and processed food. Plus she never has those bloody headphones off. No wonder she can’t speak properly. What an absolute disgrace of a mother she is.

I am CRINGING at that video. Her sexy dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don’t worry Aimless, nobody will be waiting up for you.

• Haha

found this beauty of a shittok from way back!!
wtf!!
Wtf????🤣🤣🤣

And now we are on the 2nd takeaway of the day!
Starbucks this morning where she got enough for 2 people while home alone
Now a wing delivery for tea with enough food for a small family!
how the hell does she afford it all??
What an absolute greedy witch....she can choose to eat tit everyday but that poor child has no choice!!!
She's unbelievable!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She actually turns me sick, picking up her food with those disgusting claws she calls nails, can you imagine the amount of bacteria underneath them, then sucking them 🤮🤢 she really is putting on the weight, you can tell in her face, the double chin is starting to form, what a wonderful mother just feeding her child takeaways every day, only fruit or veg I've ever seen her eat is a watermelon stick. The fact she's actually so selfish, up her own arse and cares only about herself shows, you'd think she'd have more thought for the fact we're in a cost of living crisis, we can't unfortunately live rent free though can we. Terrible mother, terrible person, terrible creator, most boring content I've probably seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
American salted chips - think I need some help to get back off the floor from laughing at that one. She could be sold a chocolate kettle that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually turns me sick, picking up her food with those disgusting claws she calls nails, can you imagine the amount of bacteria underneath them, then sucking them 🤮🤢 she really is putting on the weight, you can tell in her face, the double chin is starting to form, what a wonderful mother just feeding her child takeaways every day, only fruit or veg I've ever seen her eat is a watermelon stick. The fact she's actually so selfish, up her own arse and cares only about herself shows, you'd think she'd have more thought for the fact we're in a cost of living crisis, we can't unfortunately live rent free though can we. Terrible mother, terrible person, terrible creator, most boring content I've probably seen.
It's awful. The poor kid wi be putting weight on too in an unhealthy way. Guess no one has safeguarding concerns though 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.