Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwww. The licking of them nasty finger nails. Just know she don’t wash her hands after going to the loo 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1418184Andy left her ptsd now it’s suddenly gone? It never goes away
I can't even listen to certain songs because of the rising panic I feel from my ex, let alone be in the same room as him. Saw him once outside our local hospital and had a full on panic attack even though I was in a car and nowhere near him. And that's after counselling and about 10 years. He popped up on my fb as someone I might know and I couldn't stop shaking.
She talks out of her absolute arse, and I've said it before, it's all for clout.

I know lol isn’t Andy now with someone new .. wasn’t she with someone last year confused haha

Defo think aimless was the toxic one in the marriage and the same with the last relationship also
Suffers ptsd, moves onto a new fella straight away? I was literally single for 10 years of my life, didn't think I'd ever be ready for another relationship and then I met my soul mate. Its not always easy, but he knows absolutely everything I went through and has helped to patch me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe she has ptsd and it’s disgusting to people who do suffer with it saying it took them years!!!! F off aimless ya daft bint 👍

Reactions: 4
She brings it all on herself and continues to make it worse for herself which absolutely cracks me up laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything posted in the article was exactly what she said In the TikTok video 🤣
Nothing was twisted 🙄🤣
She’s the one that is contradicting herself. First he walked in the house and now she’s saying her TRIED to 🙄
She's a bullshitter, pure and simple. The type of person who will spout absolute tit and ruin peoples lives with zero thought about any consequences.

Reactions: 7
Because she’s never faced a consequence in her life. Daddy always bailed her out. Gave her a house, bought her a car, pays for everything. She’s no clue about real life.

Reactions: 5
I can't even listen to certain songs because of the rising panic I feel from my ex, let alone be in the same room as him. Saw him once outside our local hospital and had a full on panic attack even though I was in a car and nowhere near him. And that's after counselling and about 10 years. He popped up on my fb as someone I might know and I couldn't stop shaking.
She talks out of her absolute arse, and I've said it before, it's all for clout.

Suffers ptsd, moves onto a new fella straight away? I was literally single for 10 years of my life, didn't think I'd ever be ready for another relationship and then I met my soul mate. Its not always easy, but he knows absolutely everything I went through and has helped to patch me up.
Exactly..but " we know nothing " it's called "healing" according to Aimless!!
She needs to do some research on real PTSD before brandishing the term around ....and as for them to be suddenly fine and jokey completely out the blue is madness....PTSD stays with you for ever...and of course we all are affected in different ways .... but, her explanation this morning is utter bollocks!!!

Exactly..but " we know nothing " it's called "healing" according to Aimless!!
She needs to do some research on real PTSD before brandishing the term around ....and as for them to be suddenly fine and jokey completely out the blue is madness....PTSD stays with you for ever...and of course we all are affected in different ways .... but, her explanation this morning is utter bollocks!!!
Oh without a doubt, just like with all mental health issues affect the individual and there's no blanket "this is what happens", but she talks absolute bollocks. Can't possibly go shopping at a supermarket because she's got anxiety, but is never out of the shops buying shite tat. Has ptsd but also has a very open relationship with her ex and talks about everything with him?! Make it make sense!

• Heart
Oh without a doubt, just like with all mental health issues affect the individual and there's no blanket "this is what happens", but she talks absolute bollocks. Can't possibly go shopping at a supermarket because she's got anxiety, but is never out of the shops buying shite tat. Has ptsd but also has a very open relationship with her ex and talks about everything with him?! Make it make sense!
Struggles with school run and shopping...but happily filmed herself walking round the shops the other day! I smell bullshit

• Haha
I bet she was using a slimming filter in the old videos, people who don't upload don't realise just how much these videos can be manipulated

Reactions: 2
Has she actually said she's had therapy for PTSD? If it was around 2020 then I'd love to know which councilling service/therapist worked during covid when everywhere was closed! Didn't take her long to get over her trauma!

1st video I saw of her was sitting in her car panicking about going round Tesco but since then I've seen no sign of any anxiety, she's out and about everywhere, even filming it, so did the anxiety just disappear?! 🙈🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.