Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: This SingleMamaOfficial #8 'Sling it Tina, I'll whack it on the visa coz my Uncle is a schema'

• Haha
Reactions: 19

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
I wasn’t a big fan of the ‘shoving their kids in nursery all day’ comment from the last thread. Some parents have to work full time and have careers and have no choice but to ‘shove’ their kids in nursery. It’s actually really painful to do so cut them some slack.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Anytime she says we are just jealous I just think how deluded she is.

I have a beautiful house that is homely and loving, with matching mugs and not a Lilo and Stitch cup in sight. I'm very lucky to be in a job where actually the cost of living crisis isn't affecting me right now but I'm not taking that for granted by splurging daily or buying takeaways, the money stays in my bank just in case.

I cook and bake daily. I have great friends and not enough time to see them all. I don't spend my life on tiktok and having fake anxiety attacks because I eat my bananas and have a stress ball.

There is nothing about Aimee where I compare myself and think that I wish I was her. Nothing. I pity her. She's a mum who is a kid who's an inconvenience to her. She needs to grow up and change her life before it changes for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She said that her page is for her followers, so how about she goes PRIVATE? That way the people who WANT to follow her can flick their beans over her spicy rice and headbands all they want, and the rest of us don't have to put up with her whiney voice and scraggy hair all over our tiktoks. She could post her child neglect to her hearts content then? But no, she's in it for the gifts and to try and make money.
That is all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She should pin all our usernames as a dedication. Thanking us for making her so successful on shitok 😂
I want a special mention for starting her a thread 🤣

I bet she wouldn't dare gob off IRL because she'd do it to the wrong person and get a good smack across her cakey smug arrogant face

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MagicCat

VIP Member
People who take photos at a funeral need getting in the bin. Your there to pay your respects. Never once have I whipped my phone out and took a selfie. It’s disrespectful.

• Angry

Spanor511

VIP Member
She would be better coming out and just saying Harper struggles to sit for a meal or is a pain in the arse and would ruin the meal for everyone else if she didn’t have her tablet.
Sometimes honesty gets you more respect.

• Heart

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Was scrolling through her Instagram, no wonder she talks to harper like she's a baby , she was still using a bottle when she was 5

• Wow
  • Sad

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Order yourself a Starbucks to be delivered to house ...the get fake nails then length of shovels to stick on and you will feel brand new

Jokes aside....hope you are ok x
I'm absolutely fine! But thank you.

For a group of bitches on that website, we are actually a lovely bunch (of bananas) xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I’ve noticed there always seems to be a problem whenever there is something going on a school like she doesn’t want Harper to go, makes an excuse or Harper always feels sick. I just get the feeling they are very much singled out in that school which will obviously be because of Aimee’s ridiculous ways.

Reactions: 13