Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually said she's had therapy for PTSD? If it was around 2020 then I'd love to know which councilling service/therapist worked during covid when everywhere was closed! Didn't take her long to get over her trauma!

1st video I saw of her was sitting in her car panicking about going round Tesco but since then I've seen no sign of any anxiety, she's out and about everywhere, even filming it, so did the anxiety just disappear?! 🙈🤣
When she has her bananas it all goes away 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aimless agreeing with this comment which implies people who are struggling at the moment don’t work hard
Aimless needs to read the bloody room !
comment's under this video are actually pathetic
We have full time nurses using food banks at the moment
Aimee and all your pathetic little trolls who bully the person she pins in her comments

F@ck off !!!!!! and show some respect to the people that find themselves In hardship at the moment

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t live in the real world, the country has gone to tit with the cost of living crisis and here is aimless lording it about, fair enough if you can afford it but it’s so obvious she gets funded by mummy and daddy🙄 imagine being 37 and not supporting yourself, tragic. I’m 10 years younger than her and pay all my own bills and mortgage as a single parent there’s no way I could afford as much crap as she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t live in the real world, the country has gone to tit with the cost of living crisis and here is aimless lording it about, fair enough if you can afford it but it’s so obvious she gets funded by mummy and daddy🙄 imagine being 37 and not supporting yourself, tragic. I’m 10 years younger than her and pay all my own bills and mortgage as a single parent there’s no way I could afford as much crap as she does!
I no she pisses me off buying and eating constantly

She totally misses the point of that comment. Fair enough if making these eating videos. (I personally don’t get it) makes you eat if you watch them back. But you don’t need to film everyone. She has zero concept of what it’s like for people on a day to day basis. She doesn’t care that her constant bragging what tit she buys could affect her followers, making them wonder why they can’t afford it. She should just be honest and say she gets an allowance from
Her parents, instead of making out she does it all alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not been on this page for a week or so, needed a break from the weirdo, however first vid this morning on FYP was a stitch of her vid about nothing she posts is to show off (I’m a long time blocked “troll” so not seen her stuff for months now)
The woman who’s stitched it seems just as annoying as Aimless, why are there so many of these people out there thrown in our faces, ergh. Downside to tiktok I guess. Anyway the amount of people agreeing and backing aimless is so odd. I just can’t. It’s not about people being jealous of others success’s. The hate aimless gets is because she’s a lying, smelly, crap mother who cares only for herself. also, nice, genuine people who are actually doing well, very rarely throw it in peoples faces. Aimless lifestyle is clearly funded by Klarna, Mastercard and bank of dad.

Reactions: 6
She gives me a headache. Her whole life seems like one big headache.

That’s their standard response. Anyone that doesn’t agree is ‘jealous’.

Reactions: 8
That’s their standard response. Anyone that doesn’t agree is ‘jealous’.
Not sure why anyone would be jealous of a grown woman on tik tok all the time. Getting beggy gifts and her friends are the followers haha I mean rather not

Maybe instead of an Eat dinner with me video, she could sit down and eat dinner with Harper !!

• Heart
Aimless agreeing with this comment which implies people who are struggling at the moment don’t work hard
Aimless needs to read the bloody room !
comment's under this video are actually pathetic
We have full time nurses using food banks at the moment
Aimee and all your pathetic little trolls who bully the person she pins in her comments

F@ck off !!!!!! and show some respect to the people that find themselves In hardship at the moment
It’s the comment by Helen at the bottom for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She says she don’t want people to think she’s showing off yet she’ll probably do another one later just to throw it in everyone’s faces cos that’s what she’s like 🤣🤣🤣

Her eating videos are to help her remember to eat. She never bloody stops eating! It has nothing to do with mental health whatsoever. Instead of eating with strangers how about she turns off her phone, removes Harper’s headphones and eats with her?

She really is the most vile creature.My dislike has grown massively this week. Who does she think she is? She does nothing but moan about people while claiming it’s fine if people don’t like her. If it’s fine then why keep addressing it? Oh cos it’s your only source of content.

Step away from the phone, wash your bloody hair, clean your filthy house and look after your child who clearly needs some extra support.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What on earth is that tit on her face
I do feel sorry for her with the two spots. As someone who’s suffered with acne always and a bit like Aimees here… symmetrical too. I use a cream prescribed by GP. Azelaic acid. But it’s totally not drying at all on me. No irritation etc. you’re welcome 🥰

I do feel sorry for her with the two spots. As someone who’s suffered with acne always and a bit like Aimees here… symmetrical too. I use a cream prescribed by GP. Azelaic acid. But it’s totally not drying at all on me. No irritation etc. you’re welcome 🥰
I have roseca how ever you spell it… mine quite bad sometimes compare to hers

Reactions: 1
Women’s Aid conference today. No sign of Aimee. Thought she’d have a prime spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.