Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless, the 70s have been on the phone, their demanding their quiff back!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had almost 40 pages to catch up on😂. Now that’s dedication. Had a busy few days at work and come back to all this gossip.

The comments from Harriett about Harper are disgusting. The hair is hilarious, and the lips look terrible. Don’t believe the womens aid thing either anyone with a brain can see that’s not an email written by a professional person.

What happened to the new job position as well, that she interviewed for?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new job was just her topic of convo for one day. Conveniently forgotten about now she has dreamed up others.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What want to know is, when she starts a shittok with “loads of you have been asking ……..” - just where or how are people asking these stupid questions? (suncream being yesterdays delight)
you never see these questions on any of the comments sections on any of her socials, so just how are they being asked other than IN HER OWN bleeping TINY MIND!!
Does she lay there at night and think “what tit can I talk tomorrow then??
Silly witch!!
i always think this. If people has asked, video reply to the comment. If theydon’t do that I just assume that absolutely no one has asked she just wants to show something off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said yday something about all ‘Aussie’ followers….Mrs Worldwide is our Aimless.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“What’s my dad picking harper up from school for then if I haven’t got a job?”
Cos your lazy and probably sat at home making tik tok videos was what I thought the reply would be 🤣🤣🤣
Let me get this straight. Her job is flexible enough that she can nip out to the shops whenever she likes (she’s said before as long as she’s got the work phone she can do what she wants) but she can’t nip out to do the school run. Makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish I had a make believe job like Aimless. As long as you have the work phone you can do what you want. Sounds amazing. She also kids on her bosses watch her TikToks, wonder what they would think of that statement. All bullshit

Just had almost 40 pages to catch up on😂. Now that’s dedication. Had a busy few days at work and come back to all this gossip.

The comments from Harriett about Harper are disgusting. The hair is hilarious, and the lips look terrible. Don’t believe the womens aid thing either anyone with a brain can see that’s not an email written by a professional person.

What happened to the new job position as well, that she interviewed for?
More excited about her new " management "😳

Oh wow. Nearly time for a new thread lol
It's moving fast🤣🤣🤣

Thankyou.....whoever asked ...if you're in here that is👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s honestly a big smelly turd.

Time for a new thread people
Motoring through these now!!

New thread guys

CLOSE THREAD PLEASE MODS X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.