Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And anyone remember the video about the train going past the house!! When she said he screamed in her face!!
I’ve not been following her for long

I feel like I need to go look at some older videos

Has she always worn those stupid headbands?

Scrolling back through her TikToks and she’s deffo put weight on which is inevitable the amount of take outs she gets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“Let’s see what I’ve got?”

You placed the order you daft cow
I've never known anyone eat so much tit, spend so much money and not even know what they've got or what they've spent ( as in her other shopping hauls) she pisses me right off!!😡

Reactions: 5
There's another account on tiktok where the woman always wears those headbands. I can't remember what she's called. I wonder if she's copied her.

She'll probably go back and remove a load of old videos now, to try and hide a few things that contradict her current bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her credit card bill must be so high ordering pointless food and tit

Reactions: 3
I've never known anyone eat so much tit, spend so much money and not even know what they've got or what they've spent ( as in her other shopping hauls) she pisses me right off!!😡
Couple of issues with her latest post. Firstly, and I know how Aimless says she doesn't care about her weight, and I'm in no way weight shaming but surely as a single mother, wouldn't you be encouraging healthy eating habits and looking after yourself so you wouldn't have to worry about diet related health issues (diabetes, heart attack, etc). From what she ingested on that Starbucks snack it was roughly 1100 calories (of not very healthy food). Second issue, Aimless, for someone who was lucky enough to attend a private school, your speech is horrific, using incorrect tenses in sentences. Picky I know but winds me up and if you wish to further your TikTok career, at least portray yourself with some level of dignity and speak correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That private education was money well spent 🤣🤣 sitting in her dads house, single parent on benefits with a part time job maybe. Great investment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Think she's been buying likes again...over 12 k on her " sageguarding" tit tok!!

Reactions: 5
So that was the first time she spoke to her dad about it in the whole two weeks since it’s happened 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I’m pretty sure the newspapers quoted her word for word. They didn’t twist anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So that was the first time she spoke to her dad about it in the whole two weeks since it’s happened 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I’m pretty sure the newspapers quoted her word for word. They didn’t twist anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She prob hasn’t got any content and thought I’ll create some drama about it two weeks too late

Think she's been buying likes again...over 12 k on her " sageguarding" tit tok!!
She always buys likes on the points she wants to enforce, the pathetic idiot

She's full of tit absolutely NO-ONE has threatened her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.