Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always buys likes on the points she wants to enforce, the pathetic idiot

She's full of tit absolutely NO-ONE has threatened her
Yep I've noticed that...and now scraping barrel bringing up the deliveroo....saga..wtf??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yep I've noticed that...and now scraping barrel bringing up the deliveroo....saga..wtf??
If she was that traumatised by it all, surely you'd want to forget it! She's honestly mentally unstable. She deffo needs to see someone

Reactions: 3
If she was that traumatised by it all, surely you'd want to forget it! She's honestly mentally unstable. She deffo needs to see someone
Was just gonna say I wonder if that is her dad but I bet he brought harper home.....save Aimless a " job" given how hard she WORKS🤣🤣

She's just provoking more " hate" and " "trolling" with tit content like that!

Helen!!!!!!!! Where are you???????🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How long is this going to go on. BRUSH YOUR HAIR AND TAKE THOSE STUPID HEADBANDS OFF & IF YOU’RE FEELING A BIT EXTRA GET A HAIRCUT AND PUT SOME OIL IN YOUR HAIR. It’s looks DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’s got a new naff head band for Daddy’s wedding where she’s an unofficial bridesmaid - just in case you’d forgot seeing as she hasn’t mentioned it since the last tit dress video!

• Haha
Can’t have bothered her that much about Uber eats driver as she’s always frigging ordering some kind of food to her house everyday. She’s just a moaning boot!!

Reactions: 6
She just can’t deal with anyone who doesn’t agree with her at all! She must go through all her Tik toks every night deleting comments. What a sad life!

What a daily chore having to continually delete comments that people are only stating the truth on.

Reactions: 2
And now we are on the 2nd takeaway of the day!
Starbucks this morning where she got enough for 2 people while home alone
Now a wing delivery for tea with enough food for a small family!
how the hell does she afford it all??

• Wow
And now we are on the 2nd takeaway of the day!
Starbucks this morning where she got enough for 2 people while home alone
Now a wing delivery for tea with enough food for a small family!
how the hell does she afford it all??
I no must be nice

So that was the first time she spoke to her dad about it in the whole two weeks since it’s happened 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I’m pretty sure the newspapers quoted her word for word. They didn’t twist anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well if one unknown person we can't see on tik tok says its true well then it must be!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.