Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her last video is what she’s read here. Hi 👋🏼 Aimless, you’re a liar.
No way could I face my ex and “chuckle” and I couldn’t pretend to get on with him either. Plus my son would of known I was lying to myself and him if I even tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who goes to funeral with that much slap on their face? Total disaster she is
Unbelievable isn't she?
Bet bet no tears were shed.....couldn't risk ruining that " glam" look!!!🙄
My daughter was in absolute bits when my mum passed away...she certainly wouldn't have been taking selfies , nor plastered in slap like that.......she's like she's ready for a night out ffs 🙄

People who take photos at a funeral need getting in the bin. Your there to pay your respects. Never once have I whipped my phone out and took a selfie. It’s disrespectful.
Awful isn't it? Makes me angry...but wouldn't expect anything else from her and her twit hat mother!!

That's one sick witch. She disgusts me. The three witches had a little photoshoot at the nans funeral. It was on her fb
Vile....they probably had pre drinks too ...be pissed up when got there...horrible 😡

People who know there's no danger of them crying 😏 the three of them were stood there like they were on one of their piss ups. Foul creatures!.
I've said the same....sure there would be no tears from any of them...shallow fuckers😡😡

All her last video is what she’s read here. Hi 👋🏼 Aimless, you’re a liar.
No way could I face my ex and “chuckle” and I couldn’t pretend to get on with him either. Plus my son would of known I was lying to myself and him if I even tried.
This 👏👏👏👏she's a barm pot.....again making mockery of genuine people who been through what she alleges she has.....as if you could be that much " better" to the point you would be "chuckling " with your " "abuser" ...just no!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I went through her last videos and no where were those comments said. It all come from here. Wonder how many hours she spends on here reading 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything she said in the last video is what was said on here, not in her comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even ‘birds nest’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s what I thought. Haha
And her latest one in the car!!! About the ex again.....which is all very out the blue and weird anyway...but, I wonder how many accounts aimless has, cos that faceless person she's replying to follows a lot of people but not aimless...she will probably say it came up on fyp....i just don't trust the manipulative witch one bit or believe a word she says..
This is clearly her new script."coparenting".....she talks bull tit...I don't care what she says...3 years is nothing.. . She says its taken years to get to this and all whilst she has PTSD!!
If, and its a bloody big if, they are " getting on" o wonder how he feels that she still banging on that she was left with PTSD...none of it is adding up at all!!🤔
Amd clearly another reply to her too🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm telling you now....aimless has a few accounts.....she's such a knob!!

Reactions: 6
The first ever video I saw of Aimee was her having to hide in her or her mums kitchen I can’t quite remember because her ex was coming to the house to see his daughter, it could of been x mas time . I haven’t had tik tok for that long , so your telling me she has got to the stage she is at now without her banging on about it on her videos about all the therapy and work she has done to be able to get her to the point she is at now
She is a liar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Banging on about she has put it all to one side for the sake of their daughter, but it’s perfectly ok for her to make numerous videos about the abuse he inflicted on her , call him a narcissist etc . On a public platform that Harper may actually see one day , as she has put all that out there now
Whatever Ailmess you are talking shite out of your bone idol arse !!!
it’s sickening what she is doing
All for likes follows and attention

Reactions: 9
I co parent with my eldest sons dad, we actually get on really well. But you know what I still don’t talk about him on my socials because I’m aware that my child might see it and I respect his dad.
She doesn’t think how all this will affect Harper in the long run

Reactions: 7
So relatable spending about £20 on a bacon butty and drinks whilst "working from home".

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.