Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can it have taken years to get to this stage when I’m sure that post of her divorce was from December 2020
I know lol isn’t Andy now with someone new .. wasn’t she with someone last year confused haha

Defo think aimless was the toxic one in the marriage and the same with the last relationship also

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It literally sits a inch thick on her face. Less is more aimless.
And she's proudly showing us her " spots "🤢🤢 no wonder she has them with that tit on her face....no amount of her magic cleansing balm would shift that lot!!

She's been reading here again....thanks Aimless, for your latest tit tok and "answering our questions "🤣
Your tik tok management team that "you had for a while" haven't exactly pointed you in right direction? and highly doubt this lot will either.....not unless they advise you to change your attitude.....also "your content is tit".. your primark, and tesco hauls are boring,(unless you're a 37 year old wannabe, dressed in power puff tops and barbie t.shirts !!)and there's only so many times anyone can stomach you saying "spyceey ryce" and watch you trying to open your cans of white claw with them crappy nails 🤢
But thanks for the clarification tit tok though, so thoughtful....🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She loves a negative video does she , also loves a video that ends mid conversation 🤣

She really can't explain the difference in her two "management" companies....so if this company is talent/influencer,what does her Tik Tok management do?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean who takes a selfie before a funeral .. 🙄
sick witch...no other words😡😡😡

I know lol isn’t Andy now with someone new .. wasn’t she with someone last year confused haha

Defo think aimless was the toxic one in the marriage and the same with the last relationship also
Yeah looks like she moved on pretty quick..last one moved in and almost straight back out again🤣🤣 but...he was a narcissist apparently too🤪 unlucky or do they see the light and run for the hills? I know what I think!!

Reactions: 7
People who take photos at a funeral need getting in the bin. Your there to pay your respects. Never once have I whipped my phone out and took a selfie. It’s disrespectful.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Who goes to funeral with that much slap on their face? Total disaster she is
People who know there's no danger of them crying 😏 the three of them were stood there like they were on one of their piss ups. Foul creatures!.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
sick witch...no other words😡😡😡

Yeah looks like she moved on pretty quick..last one moved in and almost straight back out again🤣🤣 but...he was a narcissist apparently too🤪 unlucky or do they see the light and run for the hills? I know what I think!!
Defo haha stopped through her Facebook and saw both men. They’re quite good looking tbh

That's one sick witch. She disgusts me. The three witches had a little photoshoot at the nans funeral. It was on her fb
I saw that one too like they’re all modelling haha bloody Fannie’s

Reactions: 6
And she's proudly showing us her " spots "🤢🤢 no wonder she has them with that tit on her face....no amount of her magic cleansing balm would shift that lot!!

She's been reading here again....thanks Aimless, for your latest tit tok and "answering our questions "🤣
Your tik tok management team that "you had for a while" haven't exactly pointed you in right direction? and highly doubt this lot will either.....not unless they advise you to change your attitude.....also "your content is tit".. your primark, and tesco hauls are boring,(unless you're a 37 year old wannabe, dressed in power puff tops and barbie t.shirts !!)and there's only so many times anyone can stomach you saying "spyceey ryce" and watch you trying to open your cans of white claw with them crappy nails 🤢
But thanks for the clarification tit tok though, so thoughtful....🤪
When you get taken on, it doesn’t mean you’ll get work, the company has to think you’re good enough for their product. So sort yourself out aimless or you’ll be looking for another job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has such a horrible attitude in the video where she's announcing she has management .... She says to her followers "give yourselves a pat on the back" so patronising!!!

Her video also cut off mid sentence! Does her management want to show her actually how to make a TikTok?! Like when she's constantly saying in her other videos "I'm gonna run out of time" I'm not TikTok expert but like you're supposed to edit them, they don't need to be in real time??!

Reactions: 10
What i want to know is if they first agent did not do anything for her what is a second going to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aimless new content haha tell me you don’t read tattle ? Haha..

• Haha
She really reminds me of my Mum in a way, my Mum and Dad’s relationship growing up was very toxic from both sides. My Mum eventually had an affair and they split but she made out she was in this mega abusive relationship and the way she went on after the split really affected me and my siblings. The bottom line is they were both as bad as each other and I highly suspect the same in the case of Birdsnest. She keeps saying it took years but the divorce came through in 2020 and Harper isn’t that old either so she needs to get her lies in order.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never in my life seen anyone take a picture at a funeral or post a picture before going to a funeral! What kind of sickos do that!! They are not right in the head the lot of them!!!

• Sad
Aimless new content haha tell me you don’t read tattle ? Haha..
From someone who refuses to speak about her personal life she says an awful lot. Regardless of if she managed to get over the “abuse” the fact she speaks about it so much online is harmful to her daughter. Also, notice she has all of a sudden got 180k followers. Funny after only a few hours ago I said she was stuck at 170k for ages. Buying followers now? 😂😂😂

From someone who refuses to speak about her personal life she says an awful lot. Regardless of if she managed to get over the “abuse” the fact she speaks about it so much online is harmful to her daughter. Also, notice she has all of a sudden got 180k followers. Funny after only a few hours ago I said she was stuck at 170k for ages. Buying followers now? 😂😂😂
I know she seems talk hell of lot about her ex husband lately .. probably still love him lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.