Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the child’s dad has been told to not engage with her apart from about Harper. If he has not concerns about that little girls lifestyle then he is just as tit as her.
If an app was causing me so much stress and bringing this much negativity, my child’s dad would 100% tell me to step away. Not amount of tit gifts would make me stay.
Safeguard your child by keeping her off tik tok. Stop telling everyone what your doing etc. Honestly it’s not hard. Parents do it everyday. It’s basic parenting
There are major concerns from him and his whole family. Aimee is totally downplaying it. She’s shitting herself. Dad is just playing peacekeeper a little while longer. He knows how she likes to spin a tale but he’s not fooled at all.

Reactions: 9
My brother does the same. Keeps the peace with the nutcase ex, smile and nod. Smile and nod.

Reactions: 7
How can she sit next to someone she's openly accused of being a psychopath on the internet? She's said he abused her! That she didn't deserve all he put her through?? Then she has him turn up at her house to pick up Harper and has nice chats with him about what she's been up to. Goes to a school concert with him...Wtf?! I agree with previous comments this woman is off her rocker and I think she struggles with truth and reality. Do not believe one word she says

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly, if they affected you that much, you couldn’t be in the same room, I couldn’t ever be with my ex in the same bloody county.

Reactions: 6
She's signed with an agent now although I don't recognize anyone else they have signed.

Reactions: 3
I can't wait for her management to drop her because brands say she's too negative and lies too much and don't want to work with her.

I suppose with having 28 jobs she hasn't got time to actually put the work in so she can keep 100% of the money she earns. I'd never go with a management company, it's so restrictive and she isnt the kind of person who is going to be a huge social media star as she's unrelatable, far too negative and no one aspires to be like her
I had a new tictok account & she's resurfaced on my fyp. Glad to see she's still moaning! I don't get it she keeps going on about creating but all I see is condescending clapbacks at "trolls" no content. Even a close friend turned on her. Boooooring

Reactions: 7
7BA14214-BB88-4C61-864F-54A58EEC3AAC.png
Andy left her ptsd now it’s suddenly gone? It never goes away

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's signed with an agent now although I don't recognize anyone else they have signed.
I follow a few of them , the Nursery Nurse has brilliant content, as does Jos unfiltered life...totally on a different level to Aimless!

Also Aimless doesn't follow the agency nor do they follow her 🤣

I mean who takes a selfie before a funeral .. 🙄
Shallow knobheads,that's who!

Reactions: 4
I follow a few of them , the Nursery Nurse has brilliant content, as does Jos unfiltered life...totally on a different level to Aimless!

Also Aimless doesn't follow the agency nor do they follow her 🤣

Shallow knobheads,that's who!
I like the nursery nurse, at least she puts effort into the content she puts out. I noticed the agency didn’t follow her too

PTSD? Don’t make me laugh Aimless. Do you know how debilitating that is?? 7 years on and I still wouldn’t be caught in the same room as my abusive ex.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I like the nursery nurse, at least she puts effort into the content she puts out. I noticed the agency didn’t follow her too
I really like her , she gives funny content but also helpful stuff for parents struggling with nursery drops etc.

Totally think Aimee approached them to sign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.