Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Management isn’t a massive deal tbh. My friend has 10k followers on Insta and is signed with management, she just gets free stuff to promote. Also, I’m sure Snapshoteye also got signed if I remember rightly so really, it’s nothing to get excited about 😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't wait for her management to drop her because brands say she's too negative and lies too much and don't want to work with her.

I suppose with having 28 jobs she hasn't got time to actually put the work in so she can keep 100% of the money she earns. I'd never go with a management company, it's so restrictive and she isnt the kind of person who is going to be a huge social media star as she's unrelatable, far too negative and no one aspires to be like her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought Andy gave her ptsd ? Sorry just catching up after work sounds like those two are Bezzies now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, influencing what? white claw, dirty house, bad hair care, lying, tit mothering, there is nothing genuine about her. duck off Aimless.

• Wow
This will lead to nothing, she probably had to pay money to sign with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the TikTok management need sacking, I’m sure she’s been stuck at 170k since I first found the thread about her and her content has become unbearable 😂

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s going to be the star of the M&S Christmas advert. Or the new voice of M&S. This isn’t just TikTok, this is Aimless bullshit TikTok. We might be able to buy little Aimless’ baubles for our trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was just a comment asking if she thinks she’s the next molly mae but I think she’s deleted it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.