Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Liverpool has slightly different beauty standards but it is HIGHLY embarrassing to get THAT dolled up to go to school. I was a teacher and if a mum and separated dad turned up and mum had gone to that much effort, it would not go missed by every member of staff and every other parent. Poor Harper. I’m not sure if she’s old enough to be embarrassed by her mum but this would be enough for anyone!!!!
She’s not a scouser! Liverpool do not claim her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That comment from Jodie is getting aimees attention, apparently she showed him and Andy just laughs.
now, I was in a relationship for 25 years it was horrendous he was a narcissistic and emotional abuser, I still have trauma as does my son. There is no way on earth i could be anywhere near my ex now, even think about him makes me feel sick and anxious. So for someone who says Andy was a narcissistic and she suffers with ptsd from that marriage, she seems to be very happy to have him in her company. Now I know they have a child, and do parent as such, but if your MH was affected by him so much, would you want to be in his vicinity? Even for the sake of the child.
doesn’t add up to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She sister looks like ****** too I notice on the video the other night

Aimless life is a circus so lol
Love a good circus 🤣🤣🤣she's the circus clown in more ways than one🤣🤣

She sister looks like ****** too I notice on the video the other night

Aimless life is a circus so lol

That comment from Jodie is getting aimees attention, apparently she showed him and Andy just laughs.
now, I was in a relationship for 25 years it was horrendous he was a narcissistic and emotional abuser, I still have trauma as does my son. There is no way on earth i could be anywhere near my ex now, even think about him makes me feel sick and anxious. So for someone who says Andy was a narcissistic and she suffers with ptsd from that marriage, she seems to be very happy to have him in her company. Now I know they have a child, and do parent as such, but if your MH was affected by him so much, would you want to be in his vicinity? Even for the sake of the child.
doesn’t add up to me.
I'm same...16 years of hell and not even for sake of.my child could I be in same room. I wish things were otherwise for.my daughter's sake but I just couldn't!
Nothing she says about ANYTHING adds up!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s probably the other way about and he smiles and puts up with Aimless for an hour for Harper’s sake. Probably needs to ensure he has witnesses around him at all times.

Reactions: 10
So Andy is her ex ….. weren’t there a ton of damning comments from an Andy on Facebook when the mirror did their piece on her???

Reactions: 7
How can he be supportive if she’s been slandering him on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Plus he’s a narcissist isn’t he? Didn’t think narcissistis were like that? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seen the latest video 🙄
She’s lying again, watch her face.
I don’t get it, I thought her ex gave her PTSD and was a narcissistic, honestly unless he’s had a personality implant, those things don’t miraculously go away.
You’re a bleeping bullshitting fucker Aimee, do better.
And wash your duck hair and face.

Reactions: 9
She pisses me off if she’s that worried about people having an opinion etc don’t splash your tit all over tick tick it’s that simple u idiot

Reactions: 4
The amount of videos she does having to address things people say about her is staggering. It's literally every single day.

So Andy has no concerns what so ever ? I don’t believe that

• Haha
She only gets a lot of comments when she gets negatively. People love the drama. I see someone else thought the same as me, how can you be in the vicinity of a abuser? Nope no way, she’s talking tit.

She only gets a lot of comments when she gets negatively. People love the drama. I see someone else thought the same as me, how can you be in the vicinity of a abuser? Nope no way, she’s talking tit.
I no doesn’t add up

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise her and her ex husband were on great terms. Sounds great, I wonder why they split up 🤣 Aimee should focus her energy on helping others successfully cl parent after an amicable split. Sounds delightful…..because it suits her narrative today. He will be back to being the narcissist prick next week when it suits her next narrative. Dangerous, dangerous woman.

That makes absolutely no sense. She made a massive song and dance about her abusive relationship but is not only happy for her daughter to be with him but also quite happily co-parents in a friendly way - enough to be able to go to things together & him to give well wishes personally to her? Really sounds just like women’s situations who end up users of Womens Aid and therefore make her a good spokesperson for them. NOTTT!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.