Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main things were asking why Helen was following her and that she could just block her, she swore on her daughters life again that she doesn't lie and that everything on her TT account that she says is genuine. The fact she deletes the videos says it all, she doesn't want others to be reading it and then coming over to our way of thinking. She said she deleted it because she doesn't want to get banned. There were 2 other accounts going for her tonight on there aswell.

Reactions: 5
The main things were asking why Helen was following her and that she could just block her, she swore on her daughters life again that she doesn't lie and that everything on her TT account that she says is genuine. The fact she deletes the videos says it all, she doesn't want others to be reading it and then coming over to our way of thinking. She said she deleted it because she doesn't want to get banned. There were 2 other accounts going for her tonight on there aswell.
From screenshots I've seen think it's the others that rattled her the most!

I often wonder though, would she be so full of herself if someone confronted her face to face, she is backed up by her minions on TikTok, hence why she pins comments, she lets them do the bullying for her.

hi aimless 👋🏼 hope we’ve given you enough for content today.
I think we all should get a cut of the money she makes from us !
And we should definitely be given the gifts 🎁!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Andy family must really hate aimless.. I was meant to have a early night last night it all kicked off so I couldn’t miss it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Andy family must really hate aimless.. I was meant to have a early night last night it all kicked off so I couldn’t miss it haha
Don't blame em after some.of the shite she's come out with and the way she conducts herself as a mother (trying to be kind and not say exactly what I really mean😂)

This was the woman who knows aimless

And aimless deleted this comment in the second pic even though it was a genuine account 🙄🤣
The truth slowly coming out ...she deleted Helen's video to try to hide comments and stop further ones...daft cow!!! She's been outed by people who know her and she'll be shitting herself now!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don't blame em after some.of the shite she's come out with and the way she conducts herself as a mother (trying to be kind and not say exactly what I really mean😂)

The truth slowly coming out ...she deleted Helen's video to try to hide comments and stop further ones...daft cow!!! She's been outed by people who know her and she'll be shitting herself now!!!!!
Oh man, does this mean she won’t be up to doing a live over the weekend. Gutted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.