Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he be supportive if she’s been slandering him on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Plus he’s a narcissist isn’t he? Didn’t think narcissistis were like that? 🤣🤣
Last one she lived with was allegedly a narcissist too...think they split up not that long ago...just before she started her tit toks!!

I didn’t realise her and her ex husband were on great terms. Sounds great, I wonder why they split up 🤣 Aimee should focus her energy on helping others successfully cl parent after an amicable split. Sounds delightful…..because it suits her narrative today. He will be back to being the narcissist prick next week when it suits her next narrative. Dangerous, dangerous woman.
She was crying into the camera not too long back after deciding to go for therapy after the "PTSD he left her with "
Yeah ....right !!! She's a dangerous piece of work!!

Reactions: 5
How can she be a ambassador for woman’s aid, by condoning her partners behaviour, make your mind up aimless one week he’s the devil incarnate, next week they’re amicable and going to plays together and he supports her. Liar liar.

And this doesn’t make sense, he admits what he did as his fault?? Even if he did, with all that trauma she’s supposed to of had, she’s remarkably friendly, they even had a chuckle together today.
I moved counties to be away from my abusive ex, no bleeping way we’d sit and ‘chuckle’.
Ffs Aimee you’re a c***. Sorry not sorry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her most recent ex, the one after her ex husband. She moved him in with her and Harper and was publicly declaring him the “Absolute love of my life” a few months after meeting him. He was gone a few months after that.
Poor Harper must have been so confused.

• Haha
Her most recent ex, the one after her ex husband. She moved him in with her and Harper and was publicly declaring him the “Absolute love of my life” a few months after meeting him. He was gone a few months after that.
Poor Harper must have been so confused.
And he's a narcissist too..allegedly 🤣she loves that word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the child’s dad has been told to not engage with her apart from about Harper. If he has not concerns about that little girls lifestyle then he is just as tit as her.
If an app was causing me so much stress and bringing this much negativity, my child’s dad would 100% tell me to step away. Not amount of tit gifts would make me stay.
Safeguard your child by keeping her off tik tok. Stop telling everyone what your doing etc. Honestly it’s not hard. Parents do it everyday. It’s basic parenting

Reactions: 8
I'm amazed her ex is so supportive of her TikToks considering she hasnt exactly been backwards about coming forwards with the fact he abused, gave her PTSD etc!!!! She didn't exactly paint a pretty picture of him, so was more than surprised they were going to the school together.

It's great for their daughter they can co-parent, but if they get on so well now, why has she spoken about him negatively on previous videos? I'm sure she's even alluded before that he doesn't always see Harper when he should. I think he was too good for her tbf.

Reactions: 3
Her lies are showing her up more than her tit hair! People are cottoning onto the fact that she twists and turns her narrative to suit what she feels like that week

She’s just lying and talking tit. I bet they didn’t even speak to each other yday. I know I wouldn’t speak to someone that accused me of being a narcissist and giving them PTSD.

Reactions: 6
Christ she's mental , of she was worried about safeguarding her family she would keep Harper off Tik Tok or make her account private.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could aimless have created this account and made the comments herself in order to make it look like she’s being bullied or threatened to get sympathy? 🤔

Reactions: 9
People asking her if they could rekindle 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ffs have the huns been paying attention, she’s got MH now because of him, apparently. Ffs they’re as stupid as she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
I hate how folk think that just because a child is fed with takeaway meals and have deliveries every day and big shops done it means they not neglected!!

Love, support and guidance are free and much better than constant "stuff" or takeaways!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Could aimless have created this account and made the comments herself in order to make it look like she’s being bullied or threatened to get sympathy? 🤔
I think she's more.tham capable of it....she professes too much that the person was " one of her most faithful followers...or whatever she said...can't remember word for word, but i found that odd!!

I think she's more.tham capable of it....she professes too much that the person was " one of her most faithful followers...or whatever she said...can't remember word for word, but i found that odd!!
Yes that doesn’t sit right with me either!

She wouldn’t know what safeguarding means if it slapped her in the face. It’s just another word that she has deemed good to use.
She has to be one of the worse people I’ve come across on social media. She is honestly poisonous.

Yes safeguarding is definitely her new found word. She’ll add that next to mental health, and pamper, and me time. 🙄

It wasn't that long ago that she was rambling on a live about her ex Andy, saying that he was good to her when she had her "pregnancy psychosis" but yet he mentally abused her and gave her PTSD ... she also said that within about 4 weeks of them splitting up, he went back to his ex girlfriend who he was seeing before her (and he's still with now i think)... so she basically hinted that he was a cheat too. Yet she's adamant that she ended the relationship. She chats a load of old bollocks

Andy is more than likely wishing to god he’d never clapped eyes on that frigging clown! She’s actually a very dangerous piece of work and mentally unstable in my opinion.

It wasn't that long ago that she was rambling on a live about her ex Andy, saying that he was good to her when she had her "pregnancy psychosis" but yet he mentally abused her and gave her PTSD ... she also said that within about 4 weeks of them splitting up, he went back to his ex girlfriend who he was seeing before her (and he's still with now i think)... so she basically hinted that he was a cheat too. Yet she's adamant that she ended the relationship. She chats a load of old bollocks
Ah that makes sense , I was wondering how he had a son older than harper with his now partner

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.