Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be a ambassador for woman’s aid, by condoning her partners behaviour, make your mind up aimless one week he’s the devil incarnate, next week they’re amicable and going to plays together and he supports her. Liar liar.

And this doesn’t make sense, he admits what he did as his fault?? Even if he did, with all that trauma she’s supposed to of had, she’s remarkably friendly, they even had a chuckle together today.
I moved counties to be away from my abusive ex, no bleeping way we’d sit and ‘chuckle’.
Ffs Aimee you’re a c***. Sorry not sorry.
I wouldn’t be contacting my ex if he did that too me I think she’s lying again

Reactions: 4
The way she’s making a point in the comments that her and Andy laugh together at the ‘trolls’. Bet that’s not what his family reckon🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah that makes sense , I was wondering how he had a son older than harper with his now partner
I think the son is from another relationship, his current girlfriend also has a daughter from a previous relationship. Aimless was jealous of his other son apparently

Reactions: 3
Her and Andy laugh together at trolls? Hadn’t she said before they don’t get on 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.