Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts loads of makeup on just to go to a school play with harpers dad haha.. she’s putting it out there that’s she’s working loads this week and now getting her hair trimmed and colour and then her lips done which isn’t cheap but the cost of living crisis doesn’t appeal to aimless when it comes to that then haha 💁‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She puts loads of makeup on just to go to a school play with harpers dad haha.. she’s putting it out there that’s she’s working loads this week and now getting her hair trimmed and colour and then her lips done which isn’t cheap but the cost of living crisis doesn’t appeal to aimless when it comes to that then haha 💁‍♀️
Wonder if he looks at her and thanks his lucky stars he got away?

I know..I've taken time off WORK so don't miss it too..please don't let us down aimless🤪🤪🤪🤪
I really hope she doesn’t let you down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus is there not a day when she doesn't piss me off?🤣🤣
Working my absolute arse....tripped up.." i was working yesterday " what's that got to do with anything??
Hope twit hat is pissed up ( if she's doing hair)
and gives her a short back and sides...as they used to say 🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if he looks at her and thanks his lucky stars he got away?

I really hope she doesn’t let you down 😂
As if i would, but I'll screen record it cos I like to punish myself now and then...I'm weird like that🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus is there not a day when she doesn't piss me off?🤣🤣
Working my absolute arse....tripped up.." i was working yesterday " what's that got to do with anything??
Hope twit hat is pissed up ( if she's doing hair)
and gives her a short back and sides...as they used to say 🤣🤣🤣

As if i would, but I'll screen record it cos I like to punish myself now and then...I'm weird like that🤣🤣🤣
I reckon it’ll be a case of ‘spot the difference’ like hardly any difference at all… mark my words 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here!

Morning Aimee!

She really is a fud

• Haha
The last comment on her going to the school play with harpers dad asking if he is the narcissist
34B7C716-A405-4831-A84D-B5BC43F51422.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
god she could have toned it down a bit bet all the others mums won’t be turning up looking like a drag queen/clown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Liverpool has slightly different beauty standards but it is HIGHLY embarrassing to get THAT dolled up to go to school. I was a teacher and if a mum and separated dad turned up and mum had gone to that much effort, it would not go missed by every member of staff and every other parent. Poor Harper. I’m not sure if she’s old enough to be embarrassed by her mum but this would be enough for anyone!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those “bangs” 😳😂😂

I couldn’t be in the same postcode as the person who abused me, never mind at a school play.
Me neither...she's changing her tune with that too..or trying to...damage limitation aimless?😳

The last comment on her going to the school play with harpers dad asking if he is the narcissistView attachment 1415894
Am loving this week 🤣🤣🤣

I know Liverpool has slightly different beauty standards but it is HIGHLY embarrassing to get THAT dolled up to go to school. I was a teacher and if a mum and separated dad turned up and mum had gone to that much effort, it would not go missed by every member of staff and every other parent. Poor Harper. I’m not sure if she’s old enough to be embarrassed by her mum but this would be enough for anyone!!!!
Don't think he'll be too impressed...walking in with " that"🤡🤡🤡

Yep she coloured and cut it it looked like a case of scissors in one hand drink in other after she finished doing it
I was laughing my head off at the time 🤣

god she could have toned it down a bit bet all the others mums won’t be turning up looking like a drag queen/clown
She sister looks like ****** too I notice on the video the other night

Me neither...she's changing her tune with that too..or trying to...damage limitation aimless?😳

Am loving this week 🤣🤣🤣

Don't think he'll be too impressed...walking in with " that"🤡🤡🤡

I was laughing my head off at the time 🤣
Aimless life is a circus so lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
im pretty new to our aimless so ive missed most of the old drama, what happened with harpers dad, what was she saying about him? I havent got the patience to scroll through all her old videos.

Reactions: 5
I wonder who that Jodie is? I don’t think aimless realises how many people are watching her and know exactly who she is. She is going to come crashing down with a bump soon.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.