Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that Harper should 100% be able to hold a conversation.

I know all children develop differently but to say a 7 year old can’t hold a conversation is either bullshit or very concerning. My child is the same age as Harper and she never shuts up. We went shopping the other day and she gave me fashion advice, helped pick out things we needed, all whilst discussing what other shops we need to go to and what our plans for the rest of the week were. I have conversations with her as easily as if she was my grown up best friend.

I think what aimee means is she can’t be arsed having conversations with Harper. Or it’s of course possible that Harper has spent her entire 7 years on earth being sat in front of the iPad and in fact is incapable of holding a conversation in which case shame in aimee and I hope school are keeping an eye on it

Im aware that if she does have additional needs that may explain the lack of conversation. I have a close family friend with an autistic child who barley mutters two words to me, but aimee has categorically said she isn’t autistic which only really leaves the option that she hasn’t done a single thing to help that poor girl develop communication skills

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sick of the bleep, she's a nonentity. Patronising, thinking she either knows better or is better. Seriously can't watch the tit show. I'll be present and correct for Daddy dearest's matrimonials, if only to see wtf she looks like. I pray she condescends to pay attention to how her daughter is turned out and at least grooms her hair!

Reactions: 5
What’s a pimlott and what do they mean gluing of hair?? Sorry I don’t get it 🤣🤣
Pimlott is her ex husbands last name. The commenter was defending the Pimlott family cos they are saying aimless has slandered him. And they apparently have made a list of everything against aimless including the drink-driving and the time she sent harper to school without knowing she had glue in her hair. All the comments have gone now. Apparently she knows the family really well and doesn’t like how aimless is getting away with all the lies she told and is doing it all to be tik tok famous cos that’s all she cares about

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So looks like everyone on here has been right about Aimless all along. What a dangerous individual.

Reactions: 4
Pimlott is her ex husbands last name. The commenter was defending the Pimlott family cos they are saying aimless has slandered him. And they apparently have made a list of everything against aimless including the drink-driving and the time she sent harper to school without knowing she had glue in her hair. All the comments have gone now. Apparently she knows the family really well and doesn’t like how aimless is getting away with all the lies she told and is doing it all to be tik tok famous cos that’s all she cares about
Ahh I see! Thank you for explaining 😊 I’m glad they’re seeing all this tit she’s doing!!

Reactions: 3
Where was Harper in all this ranting and faffing around making TikTok’s? Ah, stuck on a tablet with an Uber eats 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.