Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too...I've just been reading the comments...the dress saga even been mentionedšŸ¤£she's laying low and i fear a cat piss type crying video may emerge.....hope she learns a lesson from all this....even of it happened she needs to stop dropping people in it...in this case someone could lose their job...but she even said in the comments "I'm well aware he could lose his job " ...I believe, if it did happen, she's exaggerated it....she wasn't in the least upset!
Also if her dad WAS there, what the hell did he do?.
As usual..whatever happened she's made a drama of it and doesn't care if someone loses their job...typical!!!
I mean if that happen to me I wouldnā€™t post it all over social media.. I always lock the door anyhows lol

Reactions: 4
I mean if that happen to me I wouldnā€™t post it all over social media.. I always lock the door anyhows lol
So do I...I just think she's exaggerated whatever happened...for views..like the date and all the other tit she posts!!

Me too...I've just been reading the comments...the dress saga even been mentionedšŸ¤£she's laying low and i fear a cat piss type crying video may emerge.....hope she learns a lesson from all this....even of it happened she needs to stop dropping people in it...in this case someone could lose their job...but she even said in the comments "I'm well aware he could lose his job " ...I believe, if it did happen, she's exaggerated it....she wasn't in the least upset!
Also if her dad WAS there, what the hell did he do?.
As usual..whatever happened she's made a drama of it and doesn't care if someone loses their job...typical!!!
Spoke to soon...didn't realise she had surfaced....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
So do I...I just think she's exaggerated whatever happened...for views..like the date and all the other tit she posts!!

Spoke to soon...didn't realise she had surfaced....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yeah changed her coffee haha .. how tired she is my heart bleeds

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tag Steven Gerrard in on the article and ask if he remembers coming on to her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah changed her coffee haha .. how tired she is my heart bleeds
Mine too...i detest her more every time I see her...she's back making pointless tik toks not giving a shite someone may be in the process of losing their job...another person who can't " fight back"
I hope that Andy fella yesterday was her ex and feels better for getting that lot off his chest...or whoever it was....I salute you!!!

Someone needs to tag Steven Gerrard in on the article and ask if he remembers coming on to her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Oh my good god I forgot about that onešŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Haha
Mine too...i detest her more every time I see her...she's back making pointless tik toks not giving a shite someone may be in the process of losing their job...another person who can't " fight back"
I hope that Andy fella yesterday was her ex and feels better for getting that lot off his chest...or whoever it was....I salute you!!!
That smithy comments are gold hhaa though. Andy comments have gone canā€™t see them now

Sheā€™s under managerial contract to post five videos a day so she HAS to post literally anything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow

Oh my good god I forgot about that onešŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±
Haha creased

Sheā€™s under managerial contract to post five videos a day so she HAS to post literally anything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Haha thank god for that

• Haha
She claims to have met him on a night out (when he was married) and clearly stated ā€œthings could have happenedā€. Itā€™s mentioned in one of the earlier threads.
[/
Louise rednapp and aimless no competition lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She claims to have met him on a night out (when he was married) and clearly stated ā€œthings could have happenedā€. Itā€™s mentioned in one of the earlier threads.
thank you!

wow
I must of missed that cracker !

having learnt this ....... Are we sure about Harper's real father ??
Gerrard?
Beckham?
Owen ?

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Steven Gerrard?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Omg, she really is deluded. Letā€™s get the mirror to print this and ask him for his comments.
Thatā€™s how deluded she is, she really does class herself as the type he would go for. As if she wouldnā€™t if he actually did, sheā€™s got zero morals šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He is still married and has been for years

Steven Gerrard?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Omg, she really is deluded. Letā€™s get the mirror to print this and ask him for his comments.
Thatā€™s how deluded she is, she really does class herself as the type he would go for. As if she wouldnā€™t if he actually did, sheā€™s got zero morals šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He is still married and has been for years
Is he not with someone else now ..

Is he not with someone else now ..
No, heā€™s been with Alex for years. Their eldest daughter is 18 I think. I made the reference to him being married to show that the incident Aimee claims happened wasnā€™t pre Alex.

No, heā€™s been with Alex for years. Their eldest daughter is 18 I think. I made the reference to him being married to show that the incident Aimee claims happened wasnā€™t pre Alex.
Iā€™m thinking of jamie rednapp haha

• Haha
My days that was a while back when I didn't mind her so I had forgotten about that one....šŸ¤£

thank you!

wow
I must of missed that cracker !

having learnt this ....... Are we sure about Harper's real father ??
Gerrard?
Beckham?
Owen ?

:ROFLMAO:
I remember it....it was some time ago..but she def said it....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ with hindsight...just shows how dangerous she is, cos I really had forgotten that one, as I used to just watch her now and then and quite liked her....THENšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The mistake she's made is crossing the line between having a chat with her "tiktok mates" to trying to become an influencer, getting gifts and making money off it all. If she wanted to make money from making tiktoks she shouldn't have carried on with all the personal stuff. It just comes across as false and this is now what we're seeing, and why people are sick of her. The two narratives don't match. But she's too stupid to play the game properly and not media savy enough to know when to keep her fat gob shut. Her ego won't let her be quiet clearly

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.