Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn't care that the guy could lose his job. That's the real Aimee right there! She's one selfish manipulating witch. IF it did happen, I'm sure the guy regretted his actions and did anything bad happen to her? No it didnt. She took to TT straight away to make a video on it and now tries to justify herself in making people aware that delivery drivers are not to be trusted. Smh.
She's such a horrible piece of work😡

Reactions: 6
Been catching up with this thread after work not watched any of her tik toks today yet. But I just want to say Aimee scissorhands is bleeping brilliant and made me laugh so hard
You've missed the best tit show yet🤣🤣
You need to read the article on the mirror and the comments🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aimee doesn’t care the guy could lose his job because she’s never had to worry about anything like that in her very spoiled, entitled life.
A man losing his job that keeps a roof over his head would never occur to her, because people like her just don’t understand most people don’t have rich parents to bail them out every week.
One of my youngest memories is my mum crying because our car failed its MOT and in that moment as a 6 year old I just wanted to make everything go away for her. Aimee has no clue about real life, or working class real life!!!
My mum has a brand new car these days, 30 years later, no MOTs to worry about now guys 🤣🤣🤣
I think it potentially did happen, because I think mistakes do happen. And if he he mistook it for a porch door then it’s an innocent error. I bet he said sorry immediately upon noticing he made a mistake. But the selfish dramatic cow only cares about her tik tok views.

Reactions: 9
I think it potentially did happen, because I think mistakes do happen. And if he he mistook it for a porch door then it’s an innocent error. I bet he said sorry immediately upon noticing he made a mistake. But the selfish dramatic cow only cares about her tik tok views.
Exactly...she can turn anything into a drama..very quick to post about it and wasn't upset in the slightest!!
As always ...aimless gives not a shiny shite about the effects her words can have on others and she has the nerve to call people "trolls" and to question why she gets " hate"🙄

Reactions: 3
She said the door was unlocked because her dad had just dropped Harper off, she didn’t say he was still there.
She said she turned round to her dad and said did that actually just happen, so he was there.

Why would she wait for her mom all day? It sounds like her moms operation was a day case where usually you’d drop them off and pick up when they’re cleared to come home. You would think she’d wanna be at home with her poorly child 🙄

edited for spelling. Unlike aimless, I’m at work, in agony with my lupus flare up and have arthritic compression gloves on, so my typing isn’t the best 🙈

Why would she wait for her mom all day? It sounds like her moms operation was a day case where usually you’d drop them off and pick up when they’re cleared to come home. You would think she’d wanna be at home with her poorly child 🙄

edited for spelling. Unlike aimless, I’m at work, in agony with my lupus flare up and have arthritic compression gloves on, so my typing isn’t the best 🙈
Another drama...godmknows why she was " with" her all day....they never let you hang around hospital all day, even pre covid!! But this is Aimless and twit hat...they likely will have had preferential treatment!!!
Ps..ouch!!...feel better soon!!!

Reactions: 7
Another drama...godmknows why she was " with" her all day....they never let you hang around hospital all day, even pre covid!! But this is Aimless and twit hat...they likely will have had preferential treatment!!!
Ps..ouch!!...feel better soon!!!
Thank you! I should ask my mom to come with me to work? We could eat bananas and drink white claw

• Haha
Thank you! I should ask my mom to come with me to work? We could eat bananas and drink white claw
White claw be great pain relief of drinking enough and along with the bananas....well!!! You'd be swinging from chandeliers come dinner time...not that most places of work have chandeliers...🙈

Reactions: 2
Anything to not have to be with her child.
Her mums a grown adult. Dropping her up and picking her up would have been fine.

White claw be great pain relief of drinking enough and along with the bananas....well!!! You'd be swinging from chandeliers come dinner time...not that most places of work have chandeliers...🙈
Haha my place deffo doesn’t have anything that fancy! A few stair rails I could hang off. Flip from one floor to another? 😂 spider man style!!

I forgot to say though, I brushed my hair this morning and put on matching colours (work uniform) that means I can’t be like the legend that is our Aimless.
GUTTED.

• Haha
Hospitals definitely do not let family members hang around during an operation. My mum had a major op a few years ago and we were told we could not wait around to see how it went and that the surgeon would call us when the op was over to let us know how she was. The lies just spout out of this dickheads mouth

Haha my place deffo doesn’t have anything that fancy! A few stair rails I could hang off. Flip from one floor to another? 😂 spider man style!!

I forgot to say though, I brushed my hair this morning and put on matching colours (work uniform) that means I can’t be like the legend that is our Aimless.
GUTTED.
I'd be sacked on spot if went to work looking like aimless and I wear uniform too....good job she " works from home"
Even had an interview dressed like Mrs Tumble and gets the job.....🤣🤣

Anything to not have to be with her child.
Her mums a grown adult. Dropping her up and picking her up would have been fine.
Her poorly child too!!.
Wish i could remember what it was harper missed last time...same scenario ...she had headache.." felt hot " but no temp.." so i'll keep her off...but she really wants to go" sure I didn't dream it and its not that long ago!!🤔🤔
So leaves her with daddy whilst she's "with mum all day"
She's pathetic!!😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hospitals definitely do not let family members hang around during an operation. My mum had a major op a few years ago and we were told we could not wait around to see how it went and that the surgeon would call us when the op was over to let us know how she was. The lies just spout out of this dickheads mouth
My mother had an op to remove cancer and we had to wait by the phone, so she’s lying, unless she waited in the car park.

• Sad
I'd be sacked on spot if went to work looking like aimless and I wear uniform too....good job she " works from home"
Even had an interview dressed like Mrs Tumble and gets the job.....🤣🤣

Her poorly child too!!.
Wish i could remember what it was harper missed last time...same scenario ...she had headache.." felt hot " but no temp.." so i'll keep her off...but she really wants to go" sure I didn't dream it and its not that long ago!!🤔🤔
So leaves her with daddy whilst she's "with mum all day"
She's pathetic!!😡
Yeah she did. I thought this,

My mother had an op to remove cancer and we had to wait by the phone, so she’s lying, unless she waited in the car park.
I had a day op and was dropped off and had to wait on my own and was picked up when I was discharged and I didn’t have to take a bag with me that was left at home ready to be bought in in case I had to stay overnight

Reactions: 7
She's basically made her mothers op all about herself and turned It into something dramatic of course

Maybe I'm on the wrong side of this but I think it's a massive overreaction. Where I'm from the posties open the door and pop the mail on the side table, I used to deliver newspapers and used to pop them on kitchen tables etc. I knew not to walk round the house, just went in and out. Yes that was a few years ago now but my parents and friends still let delivery drivers pop open the door. They'll always do a wee knock first. But maybe I'm wrong.

But I'm definitely not wrong re those bloody nails. Needs about a cm off them and about a foot cut off that hair. Boke.

She’s sooooooo tired and sooooooo hungry but just has to do a video to give her ‘followers’ an update on Wendy which could’ve easily have waited till morning. I’m sure they wouldn’t have minded 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.