Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she looks a frigging mess! 😂
There's no comparison in her now to how she used to be whatsoever!!
She's a mess!!

Spat my coffee out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nice one smiffy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

Speaking of her ex husband, he keeps coming up on my Facebook as a suggested friend because we have a mutual 🤣
Really?🤣🤣

All these commenters need to get over here 😂😂😂
Yeah...they can't all be "us"..I really did resist the temptation....I've liked plenty of comments but haven't commented.....didn't flipping need to...its all been said🤣🤣

As much as I would love to bring people to Tattle I really wouldn't share any links, because it never goes down well in the wider media. They'll find us, I think many already read by the sounds of it 😜
Someone already mentioned her " tattle life thread" earlier today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole thing just doesn’t make sense.
If that happened to me, I’d be so shock up. I wouldn’t be laughing abojt it on tiktok. My door is always locked cuz I have a fear of things like this.
Doesn’t make sense that she was so casual about it

Reactions: 6
I have just watched her video and we’re she sayes she looked at her dad and said did that just happen but I am pretty sure she said in the original video she made that she was in the house on her own pls correct me if I am wrong but I am sure that’s what she said
Yeah she did she said she came.from up stairs

Reactions: 2
The whole thing just doesn’t make sense.
If that happened to me, I’d be so shock up. I wouldn’t be laughing abojt it on tiktok. My door is always locked cuz I have a fear of things like this.
Doesn’t make sense that she was so casual about it
She was far.too casual.about it...especially given she's such a drama queen!!

Reactions: 4
Loving all these comments 🤣 Plot twist the person who made the article is actually one of us 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have been stuck in with Covid, so this has given me the entertainment I’ve needed. She will be hating it. Hats off to all the people commenting.

• Heart
I usually lurk on other threads and never commented on this one as I just like to have a read for a laugh as I can’t stand this women personally, but, that being said, while I do imagine most of what she’s saying has been exaggerated etc to add to the drama, someone I work with actually had this happen to them a few weeks back with an Amazon delivery, for some unbeknown reason their front door wasn’t locked either, and they were sat at home working and the door opened and there was the Amazon delivery driver in their front room! They weren’t very impressed to say the least and did report it to Amazon, I don’t know what came of it mind you but this last I work with doesn’t suffer with anxiety and was pretty shaken up for a bit just because it was so unexpected! But I mean she told it at work as a funny story as she found it amusing after the event, it wasn’t plastered all over the internet for all to see! So while I don’t like to stick up for her, I have heard of this happening to someone I know to be fair!

Reactions: 8
I have been stuck in with Covid, so this has given me the entertainment I’ve needed. She will be hating it. Hats off to all the people commenting.
Aww..get well soon! Its been a funny old day!!🤪

I usually lurk on other threads and never commented on this one as I just like to have a read for a laugh as I can’t stand this women personally, but, that being said, while I do imagine most of what she’s saying has been exaggerated etc to add to the drama, someone I work with actually had this happen to them a few weeks back with an Amazon delivery, for some unbeknown reason their front door wasn’t locked either, and they were sat at home working and the door opened and there was the Amazon delivery driver in their front room! They weren’t very impressed to say the least and did report it to Amazon, I don’t know what came of it mind you but this last I work with doesn’t suffer with anxiety and was pretty shaken up for a bit just because it was so unexpected! But I mean she told it at work as a funny story as she found it amusing after the event, it wasn’t plastered all over the internet for all to see! So while I don’t like to stick up for her, I have heard of this happening to someone I know to be fair!
Oh I can imagine it could happen...I just don't believe it happened to her that day in the way she described it....she's far too dramatic to.make a joke about it so soon after the event!! Think she was stuck for content and just threw it out there....but then again...I don’t believe a word that comes out of her gob😍🤣🤣

So she doesn't care that the guy could lose his job. That's the real Aimee right there! She's one selfish manipulating witch. IF it did happen, I'm sure the guy regretted his actions and did anything bad happen to her? No it didnt. She took to TT straight away to make a video on it and now tries to justify herself in making people aware that delivery drivers are not to be trusted. Smh.

• Sad
Aimee doesn’t care the guy could lose his job because she’s never had to worry about anything like that in her very spoiled, entitled life.
A man losing his job that keeps a roof over his head would never occur to her, because people like her just don’t understand most people don’t have rich parents to bail them out every week.
One of my youngest memories is my mum crying because our car failed its MOT and in that moment as a 6 year old I just wanted to make everything go away for her. Aimee has no clue about real life, or working class real life!!!
My mum has a brand new car these days, 30 years later, no MOTs to worry about now guys 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
There's no comparison in her now to how she used to be whatsoever!!
She's a mess!!

Nice one smiffy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

Really?🤣🤣

Yeah...they can't all be "us"..I really did resist the temptation....I've liked plenty of comments but haven't commented.....didn't flipping need to...its all been said🤣🤣

Someone already mentioned her " tattle life thread" earlier today!
Oh they're here then 😆😜 the uber eats driver is probably at her house so often he probably forgot he doesn't actually live there!

• Haha
She also needs to remember these people are out earning the minimum wage. Working long hours and putting up with arseholes like her!! I’m sure these delivery drivers would love to sit on their arse all day making shite TikToks, feigning anxiety attacks to avoid the school run, and doing M&S hauls. All whilst kidding on she has a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aimee doesn’t care the guy could lose his job because she’s never had to worry about anything like that in her very spoiled, entitled life.
A man losing his job that keeps a roof over his head would never occur to her, because people like her just don’t understand most people don’t have rich parents to bail them out every week.
One of my youngest memories is my mum crying because our car failed its MOT and in that moment as a 6 year old I just wanted to make everything go away for her. Aimee has no clue about real life, or working class real life!!!
My mum has a brand new car these days, 30 years later, no MOTs to worry about now guys 🤣🤣🤣
You're right, she has no values whatsoever. It proves it by the way she wastes money on crap everyday. I know it's up to her what she buys but I do feel she likes to rub people's faces in it especially in these uncertain times.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.