Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo haha
She's pinned the comment so she can reply🤣🤣
Yet deletes and blocks when you tell her (when she's asked for opinions )that she doesn't suit a particular dress....how does that work?🤣She's gonna love replying to this!
Gonna get her some brownie points back....very clever Aimless👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will go off on one supporting trans people now, trying to get them on board her sympathy train. I mean the poster isn’t wrong, her make up is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she looks like a drag queen with all the slap on - maybe that’s why her “huns” call her their “queen”!
My money is on that susieboo6 is another of her own made up profiles , just like old Luna was last week!!

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go...Someone's been mean by calling her trans. Let's see how many views she can get from this pinned comment. Let's face it her content is pretty boring now.

Reactions: 4
why does she pin this stuff ????????

Sympathy card?
attention?

jeez this brat is something else
Exactly.....she thrives off both....she's something else she really is!!!

I think she looks like a drag queen with all the slap on - maybe that’s why her “huns” call her their “queen”!
My money is on that susieboo6 is another of her own made up profiles , just like old Luna was last week!!
Me too....just to get her some " positive attention"..take away from the tit she"s had and caused this week...clever tactic Aimless and definitely wouldn't put it past her to do that....strange it's a faceless account...like Luna Jane who appears to have buggered off 🤣🤣crazy cow....!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would never pin any negative comment she just wants people to defend her. Sad cow!!! Coz she wants to reply?! Why reply ignore

• Haha
She will go off on one supporting trans people now, trying to get them on board her sympathy train. I mean the poster isn’t wrong, her make up is ridiculous
And those god awful sickening nails🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
I would never pin any negative comment she just wants people to defend her. Sad cow!!! Coz she wants to reply?! Why reply ignore
She deletes and blocks people for slightest difference of opinion, yet is going to reply to that....she's a bloody maniac...I'm convinced she's just made this tit up...AGAIN!!

She deletes and blocks people for slightest difference of opinion, yet is going to reply to that....she's a bloody maniac...I'm convinced she's just made this tit up...AGAIN!!
Yeah I’m convinced too!!!! She needs serious help.

Reactions: 3
She does look awful with that make up on.
I’m not even gonna say she looks trans cus that’s a slight against the trans community!!
but what’s with that horrible fkn hair ??

Reactions: 4
Shes just did a whole video about that comment, shocker!! 🤯
Not sure what the weathers like where she lives but its sweltering here today and again she is running about in a hoodie, in the car!?! Am I missing something??

The makeup, hair and nails are just woeful, sorry to be mean but they are all shocking atm!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ohhh look the jealous shouts 🙄 bore off.
How about you take your advice Aimee. You do better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.