Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW on earth is she wearing a T-shirt & a jumper? It’s 23° where I am and I’d honestly walk around naked with a massive ice cube attached to me if I could. Bet she smells so bad 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is using diversion tactics, she fucked yo with the smear video, she looked a twit in the mirror article. And people are wising up.
So Aimee does what Aimee does best, changes the subject to conveniently forgot about what’s she’s done. So now it’s a date!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cat looks like it's had a bit too much white claw 🤣

Seriously though, there is an out of hours vet in Southport if you're concerned aimz hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love to take her cats and let them live with me be loved and taking care of better

Reactions: 2
So I take it the daughter is miraculously better seeing as she’s off to her dads, and no mention of old Shirl after her hat removal - how quickly she moves on!!

Reactions: 7
As if she has a date. The only date she needs is one with the hairdresser.

Reactions: 9
Can't cope with her bleeping shite any more....I seriously need to scream!!!!!!!!!!
What the actual??? And who does she thinks she is.. sat there looking like dog tit in her power puff top ???
She needed a wee?????
No wonder she felt "pressure"..." she was up there a long time"?
Oh right....slight dig at the nurse there aimless or am I reading you wrong....you supercilious witch? 😡
Also,and only her would have had one at 16!!!! .. 😡😡😡
She makes my blood seriously boil!!!!!!
She's done it again to try to cover her arse ..not cos of the " loads of messages"
Aimless please piss right off!!!!
I would've to say..rant over.. but I fear not, 🙈🙈not till I go to work at 3 at least 🤪
Why didn’t she just have a wee? I’ve never heard that you can’t wee before a smear. Weird

Why didn’t she just have a wee? I’ve never heard that you can’t wee before a smear. Weird
Maybe she confused it with a baby scan??? 😂😂

As if she has a date. The only date she needs is one with the hairdresser.
There's another lie coming isn't there. She obviously hasn't learnt her lesson about being a liar.

So I take it the daughter is miraculously better seeing as she’s off to her dads, and no mention of old Shirl after her hat removal - how quickly she moves on!!
I bet the little girl is relieved to be going to her dads. Probably gets more attention there.

Love to take her cats and let them live with me be loved and taking care of better
I'd be straight down the vets if it was my pet. But as we know Aimless only thinks of herself. Her child has been ill this week and I've not seen her say she's took her to the drs or phoned for advice. She would have made a TT about it if she had.

HOW on earth is she wearing a T-shirt & a jumper? It’s 23° where I am and I’d honestly walk around naked with a massive ice cube attached to me if I could. Bet she smells so bad 🤢
I love how she referred to herself as a chav. I was thinking more on the lines of a woman.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
How much is the greedy cow intending to eat?! 😲😲
Thought she worked.all weekend when harper at her dad's??....maybe more annual leave🤣🤣

Maybe she confused it with a baby scan??? 😂😂

There's another lie coming isn't there. She obviously hasn't learnt her lesson about being a liar.

I bet the little girl is relieved to be going to her dads. Probably gets more attention there.

I'd be straight down the vets if it was my pet. But as we know Aimless only thinks of herself. Her child has been ill this week and I've not seen her say she's took her to the drs or phoned for advice. She would have made a TT about it if she had.

I love how she referred to herself as a chav. I was thinking more on the lines of a woman.😂
Def woman/bag lady Aimless...get it right!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When's her father's wedding? That can't be long now. Can't wait to see what wurzel pollard wears

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When's her father's wedding? That can't be long now. Can't wait to see what wurzel pollard wears
Also no sign so far of her going to the hen doo, she clearly has no relationship with her or her family.

That video of what she’s planning on eating this weekend 🙄 some people are struggling to feed their families and she’s got £££ of absolute shite to eat, the gluttony!! Thing is we all have wee treats and sometime bigger treats than we should yeah, but she’s supposed to be, relatable etc imagine watching that video of all that shite and wondering how you were going to pay your rent, feed your kids, take your kids on a few summer trips.

She’s thoughtless….

Reactions: 13
Also no sign so far of her going to the hen doo, she clearly has no relationship with her or her family.

That video of what she’s planning on eating this weekend 🙄 some people are struggling to feed their families and she’s got £££ of absolute shite to eat, the gluttony!! Thing is we all have wee treats and sometime bigger treats than we should yeah, but she’s supposed to be, relatable etc imagine watching that video of all that shite and wondering how you were going to pay your rent, feed your kids, take your kids on a few summer trips.

She’s thoughtless….
That’s exactly why I don’t get why some people like her, and more so GIFT HER IN LIVES! She’s the most unrelatable person I’ve ever come across, her demeanour is so childish and self-centred and everything just seems so false with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.