Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she delivered the video we ALL said she would! Her content is that boring she must literally scroll through the comments every night praying she gets one that she can use the following day. So no update on her mummy? No update on her child whose been poorly this week? No update on the cat with a bad eye? Thought not. Next video will be the 'Date'. And brace yourselves, she'll need opinions on what to wear. Only good opinions if you please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another bleeping shite shopping haul again and shocking taste in clothes! Boob tubes 😂😂 just NOOOO. How old is she!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Annoys me so bad😡

Another haul cos she's feeling low!!
That rush she gets from buying all that tit can't last long? She's seriously not right in the head...she doesn't even know why she bought half the stuff!🙄
She must be bleeping sweating her titties off in that Orange zip top.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact she pinned the trans comment and didn’t just delete it like she does all the other negativity is because the comments like this give her content. She thrives off the drama.

Reactions: 10
Annoys me so bad😡

Another haul cos she's feeling low!!
That rush she gets from buying all that tit can't last long? She's seriously not right in the head...she doesn't even know why she bought half the stuff!🙄
Not even going to look.. she must of had maintenance money today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she spent god knows how much on junk food yeaterday; now supermarket sweeping round primark.
Yet this week she doesn’t seem to have been at work once

The fact she pinned the trans comment and didn’t just delete it like she does all the other negativity is because the comments like this give her content. She thrives off the drama.
She is a joke we know she won't give a tit about Trans people, she's just hoping someone will bite on her behalf as usual. What a using sneaky woman

Brush your hair Aimless and get a job.

Reactions: 5
So she spent god knows how much on junk food yeaterday; now supermarket sweeping round primark.
Yet this week she doesn’t seem to have been at work once
And river island!!!! And m and s😱And goodness knows what what from boots...dint think she even knew or cared....was just throwing the stuff around as she showed it off.....she's not wired right!!

Reactions: 3
And river island!!!! And m and s😱And goodness knows what what from boots...dint think she even knew or cared....was just throwing the stuff around as she showed it off.....she's not wired right!!
I feel like she is losing touch with reality now. I think she reads tattle to get content ideas but doesn't realise how bad her videos are coming across. She genuinely believes that her videos are helping people when in actual fact, the majority of people commenting are telling her the opposite.
If that was my daughter, at that age, prancing around on tiktok and not looking after herself or anything that she has in the real world, I'd be putting support in place because she clearly needs it.
She posts at least 1 video a day saying how bad her mental health is, yet her family haven't stepped in. Could you imagine seeing your family member on social media saying how bad their mental health is and not helping. It's like watching a remake of Walter Mitty.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like she is losing touch with reality now. I think she reads tattle to get content ideas but doesn't realise how bad her videos are coming across. She genuinely believes that her videos are helping people when in actual fact, the majority of people commenting are telling her the opposite.
If that was my daughter, at that age, prancing around on tiktok and not looking after herself or anything that she has in the real world, I'd be putting support in place because she clearly needs it.
She posts at least 1 video a day saying how bad her mental health is, yet her family haven't stepped in. Could you imagine seeing your family member on social media saying how bad their mental health is and not helping. It's like watching a remake of Walter Mitty.
She’s a car crash

Exactly . .you're so right...someone needs to step in and get her some serious help!!

Again another very self indulged video. Could’ve used it as an opportunity to put a positive spin on it like I’ve seen others do. Say something about it’s a compliment and how beautiful trans women are and how it isn’t an insult to say someone looks trans but nah, not her. Dumbass.

OK, her recent shopping haul she has approximately spent:

A present for her sister - unknown

Boots:
eyelashes x 2 about £12.00, Kylie lip liner and lipstick - around £32.00, fenty lip stain £16.00

Primark:

Playsuit - £9.00
2x boobtube tops - around £8.00
Pink trousers - £15.00

River Island:

Sweatshirt - £30.00
Orange dress - £15.00
Bodysuit - £30.00

M&S:

Oven mitt - £ 7.50
Percy mug - £6.00
Percy planter - around £6

She is absolutely smashing the credit cards I've no doubt at all.

• Wow
I can laugh when she says on her videos sometimes.....'oh I just treated myself', she treats herself day and daily if you ask me!!
No cost of living crisis in her house then!

Another day, another haul and another shite clothing one as well!

Reactions: 6
Someone said oh it’s lovely to see you treat yourself. duck right off! She treats herself every bleeping day.
Selfish little toad, no I’m not jealous, but how is she supposed to be this single mum relatable to everyone, most single mums, and mums in relationships can’t afford to buy what she does, especially in this current climate.
She’s totally bleeping delusional.

OK, her recent shopping haul she has approximately spent:

A present for her sister - unknown

Boots:
eyelashes x 2 about £12.00, Kylie lip liner and lipstick - around £32.00, fenty lip stain £16.00

Primark:

Playsuit - £9.00
2x boobtube tops - around £8.00
Pink trousers - £15.00

River Island:

Sweatshirt - £30.00
Orange dress - £15.00
Bodysuit - £30.00

M&S:

Oven mitt - £ 7.50
Percy mug - £6.00
Percy planter - around £6

She is absolutely smashing the credit cards I've no doubt at all.
😳 omg that’s bad isn’t it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.